Wich bodybuilding products to use without losing Hair

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to build more muscle without losing hair. What products is the best to use? I use now taurine, whey, BCAA. I read that SARM's also causes hair loss and a risk for liver damage.

shookwun

Reaction score
it's all balogny.

Eat, and train consistently. that's the secret, and bottom line to achieving a great physique. By consistency, train every day. Not every third-fourth day, sometimes you eat well, and other days don't. Everday

A good protein supplement is all you need.

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
i eat as much possible protein, and low carb. avoiding fat. Only 1 cheatday. Thanks for the advise people. Really appreciated
Also i use taurine, Whey, BCAA during training.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tren

shookwun

Reaction score

Actualy tren on paper is a progestin derived from nonandrolon, and shouldn't cause hair loss. Albeit it does in those sensitive because of it's extremely high androgenic properties.

In the summer I was on my strongest androgenic stack, and I only had slight thinning/discoloration around my temple point. Everywhere else looked fine.

75MG EOD tren ace
5050ED Test Propecia
40MG ED 1-4 Dianabol

In theory I should of shed due my hereditary male pattern baldness, and how androgenic this stack is. However as Iv'e said before it all has to do with how many androgen receptors are in the scalp regardless of how much DHT is produced.

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
Is tren bad for liver?
- - - Updated - - -

Actualy tren on paper is a progestin derived from nonandrolon, and shouldn't cause hair loss. Albeit it does in those sensitive because of it's extremely high androgenic properties.

In the summer I was on my strongest androgenic stack, and I only had slight thinning/discoloration around my temple point. Everywhere else looked fine.

75MG EOD tren ace
5050ED Test Propecia
40MG ED 1-4 Dianabol

In theory I should of shed due my hereditary male pattern baldness, and how androgenic this stack is. However as Iv'e said before it all has to do with how many androgen receptors are in the scalp regardless of how much DHT is produced.

So practical it gives a bit of hair loss with this products?

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
STAY. AWAY. FROM. TREN.
How can you guys be so careless to suggest one of the most powerful AAS' to someone who has probably never even taken creatine before ????
Tren has an anabolic/androgenic ratio of 500:500...... TESTOSTERONE IS ONLY 100:100..
Tren is 5x more anabolic and androgenic than even testosterone, meaning it binds to the androgen receptor 5x stronger than Testosterone

I'm on a mild test cycle ATM, and i've done three in the past but I will never touch Tren unless i'm NW7. Just google "Tren hairloss" and many people say that their hairless didn't start until they tried Tren. Winstrol was the nail in the coffin for me, thinned me out from NW1 to NW2 in a matter of weeks.

Currently running 75mg Testosterone Acetate ED + 20mg superdrol ED w/ 12.5mg Aromasin ED + finasteride ED (along with minoxidil, topical spironolactone, GHK-Cu)
I don't have any itch or burning.

Thinking about adding Ru58841

- - - Updated - - -

Is tren bad for liver?
- - - Updated - - -

So practical it gives a bit of hair loss with this products?

Steroids have the potential to accelerate male pattern baldness in those predisposed.

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
STAY. AWAY. FROM. TREN.
How can you guys be so careless to suggest one of the most powerful AAS' to someone who has probably never even taken creatine before ????
Tren has an anabolic/androgenic ratio of 500:500...... TESTOSTERONE IS ONLY 100:100..
Tren is 5x more anabolic and androgenic than even testosterone, meaning it binds to the androgen receptor 5x stronger than Testosterone

I'm on a mild test cycle ATM, and i've done three in the past but I will never touch Tren unless i'm NW7. Just google "Tren hairloss" and many people say that their hairless didn't start until they tried Tren. Winstrol was the nail in the coffin for me, thinned me out from NW1 to NW2 in a matter of weeks.

Currently running 75mg Testosterone Acetate ED + 20mg superdrol ED w/ 12.5mg Aromasin ED + finasteride ED (along with minoxidil, topical spironolactone, GHK-Cu)
I don't have any itch or burning.

Thinking about adding Ru58841

- - - Updated - - -

Steroids have the potential to accelerate male pattern baldness in those predisposed.
Thanks!

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I was joking. Tren will destroy your hair. Check out YK-11 the new SARM, looks hair friendly.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score

75MG EOD tren ace
5050ED Test Propecia
40MG ED 1-4 Dianabol

Pff dianabol and tren ace and you are not losing hair? Holy sh*t.

Btw you must be one big beast man.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I use the shake weight.

crazy-shakeweight-ladeh-o.gif