Why The 'prostaglandin Protocol' Will Make Your Face Look Like sh*t

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
After 2 years of minoxidil I have deep wrinkles on my bottom eyelids worse than dudes who are 35 or 40 years old. Seriously wanna quit the sh*t but I fear what my hair will look like because it did help. If only I could de-miniaturize my hair to the point where it would look the same without it as it did on it.
Yeah my skin looks like my mothers. She’s 60.

inmyhead

Reaction score
After 2 years of minoxidil I have deep wrinkles on my bottom eyelids worse than dudes who are 35 or 40 years old. Seriously wanna quit the sh*t but I fear what my hair will look like because it did help. If only I could de-miniaturize my hair to the point where it would look the same without it as it did on it.
Do you have before and after pictures?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have before and after pictures?

Yeah sure, I totally took detailed pictures of my eyelids before I started it...

I can show you what it looks now, but you will just say "aging". I guess my eyelids aged 20 years compared to the rest of my face within 2 years.

I'm planning to quit slowly, then I will show before and after pictures. Before quitting, and after quitting.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Yeah sure, I totally took detailed pictures of my eyelids before I started it...

I can show you what it looks now, but you will just say "aging". I guess my eyelids aged 20 years compared to the rest of my face within 2 years.

I'm planning to quit slowly, then I will show before and after pictures. Before quitting, and after quitting.

I'm just saying that it is possible that your eyelids were already like that

inmyhead

Reaction score
It's possible my tits looked like balloons before Finasteride as well, but they didn't.

I'm on minoxidil too, and I took photos before minoxidil. What is funny, that I had never noticed that i have forehead wrinkles. I only noticed them after taking pictures of my skin. If I didn't take them, I would now be thinking that minoxidil gave me them :)

killme

Established Member
Reaction score
in the presence of 100 micrograms of minoxidil, PGE2 is reduced from a control value of 87.7 +/- 2.2 pg/ml to 23.9 +/- 3.2 pg/ml.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2553835

didnt minoxidil increase pge2? this is confusing as f***

also i dont notice anything out of the ordinary of 5 years of aging from 23 to 28.. which is when the decline in overall quality starts