Reaction score
Hilarious how all you guys can do is copy right wing insults

Triggered / facts don't care about your feelings

1638298035842.png

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to write/co-author at least 10 publications per year and they ALL have to be about diversity/affirmative action

Le racist math

"A Pathway to Equitable Math Instruction does offer an 82-page workbook on how teachers can "examine their actions, beliefs, and values around teaching mathematics." The group claims white supremacy culture can show up in the classroom in various ways, including when "the focus is on getting the 'right' answer," and when "students are required to 'show their work.'"

The group also says educators should try to "center ethnomathematics" by identifying and challenging the ways that "math is used to uphold capitalist, imperialist, and racist views."

This both shows academic leftist insanity and that lefties are literally crying about math being racist

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score

Le racist math

"A Pathway to Equitable Math Instruction does offer an 82-page workbook on how teachers can "examine their actions, beliefs, and values around teaching mathematics." The group claims white supremacy culture can show up in the classroom in various ways, including when "the focus is on getting the 'right' answer," and when "students are required to 'show their work.'"

The group also says educators should try to "center ethnomathematics" by identifying and challenging the ways that "math is used to uphold capitalist, imperialist, and racist views."

This both shows academic leftist insanity and that lefties are literally crying about math being racist

Thanks for the link, I spent the last fifteen minutes actually reading it and I agree with most of it

INT

Reaction score
Holy sh*t. Are you really denying the extreme left slant in academia? Yea theres no use arguing with you about this

Nope. Learn to read. You are so desperately hoping that I will say something you can attack me on but you just can't so now you are putting words in my mouth.
Social academics tend to be dominated by people with leftist ideology, that is a fact.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No that is not what I am saying. Again, you deliberately misinterpreted my words.
So the only academics whose job it is to think about race and gender and stuff like that are leftist, which YOU admit, yet you are still trying to obfuscate that as some sort of gotcha that academics as a whole isnt leftist. Lol.

f*** Theres literal racist admissions in universities lmao

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope. Learn to read. You are so desperately hoping that I will say something you can attack me on but you just can't so now you are putting words in my mouth.
Social academics tend to be dominated by people with leftist ideology, that is a fact.
well of course. because leftist douches control them.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

"that could end nationwide practices that have boosted the admission of Black and Latino students for decades."

Holy sh*t i didnt realize it was THAT bad. For DECADES literal racist admissions have not only been allowed but PROMOTED?!

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
PROJECTION YOUR HONOR.

Did not read. Stop throwing red herrings to try to lure the discussion away from the original topic just because you were stuck in the corner there.
Holy f*** . "Event X " i literally just proved it was an entire decades long conscious trend after you mistakenly said it was a singular event