Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girlfriend?

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just dislike posts of yours, it’s not that deep...

Nope you did it with others users too like @HLV for example he also posted a printscreen as proof, not that i care about mine but let's not pretend that your much different than that other incel see yaa

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at the drama, who cares about likes and dislikes, we're not little girls.

Although I disagree on certain things with Ikarus, they way you formulate your opinion is very undiplomatic. I also make mistakes in the heat of a debate but you sometimes blatantly keep insulting for no reason, as a consequence to your brash behaviour, people will not take you serious. Although I see that you want the best for people.

Yeah cos that's my life purpose in some incels to take me seriously when it's clear that they don't understand sh*t no matter how you say it.. And point me out please and highlight where did i offend them in my last messages ? That i called them kids and said the truth about their mental problems that they are showing all over the forum with every comment of theirs ? Diplomatic lol, you should take a look at your comment history and not only yours but i am talking in general especially at theirs, omfg sometimes i really think that 99% of this forum is dominated by the same type of guys with the same f*****g mentality !
I won't formulate my opinions just to please your ears, i know that the truth hurts but somebody has to say it.. And i see that only when it comes to us we should abstain, the rest of them, mostly incels, etc are allowed to speak how they like and express their shitty ideologies the way they like and nobody gets offended and everybody wants the rest of us just to accept it because they think it's the right thing to do...
I'm leaving for good anyways o won't post anymore i said what i had to say more than enough, it seems that i spent a lot of time lately on this forum and it did not serve me well cos it seems i keep coming back, i must be masochist !
And i already admitted that i am maybe too harsh when i'm expressing my opinions but at least i'm truthful and sincere and admit when i'm wrong maybe even if i don't have any obligation in doing it and regardless that most of you are so egocentric in not even admitting when your wrong thinking that your comments or the way you are expressing is perfect and does not offend others !

Last edited:

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look, I personally appreciate your style of posting, it's more oldschool, unfiltered, raw. And I see you want to help people, but you have to understand that some people who you want to help do not like your style at all and will not take your advice by heart. I guess it comes down to feeling.

I don't like their style also so the feeling is mutual no harm done and i made my point, everybody is free to understand what he wants from it, i'm not gonna waste more time in trying to formulate my opinions on their liking or mentality because it's useless, they won't understand sh*t anyways and this whole posts and their comment history shows that more than clearly !

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope you did it with others users too like @HLV for example he also posted a printscreen as proof, not that i care about mine but let's not pretend that your much different than that other incel see yaa

Except more than one hundred of those dislikes are from DHTcel. Nevertheless, if you’re getting dislikes, then maybe the problem is you. Although, it’s not that deep...

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here this is how I will put it, if my account still receiving dislikes, I will be disliking your posts too. @BadInvertor continue the dislikes bro thank you.

Lmao, mate i don't give a f*** i thought that you understood already lol, who the f*** cares about this things go live in the real life for f*** sakes and get some psychiatric attention you really need it !

Last edited:

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have to agree about the likes/dislikes thing. Unbelievable waste of time thinking it’s actually going to cause a negative effect in a persons day. It’s a stupid system and frankly a waste of time.

HLV

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Long post - I'll respond in full later as I'm busy with work at the moment and don't have time to read the whole thing. Main point to make quickly is that I vnere advised anyone to 'give up on life' as you put it. I merely suggested that if DTHcel is really as ugly as he claims then he's probably unlikely to benefit much from looksmaxing and is better off devoting his attentions elsewhere. I said - with the pivotal caveat of 'if his situation is really as he describe it' - then he should, in my opinion, give up on women and relatioships, not give up on life. Getting laid an ddating cute girls is a good thing, no doubt, but it's not the be all and end all many users on this forum make it out to be. As for my own hairloss sotyr, Il' lfill you in with the full details later on. orF now, all I'll say is that whether you belieev me or not, Iha ve come to terms with my baldness and naff aesthetics, have given up on relationships myself and am happier for it. Ire joined this forum because of the social sideand in the hope that it would improve my thinking and writing. The impact of hairloss is also just generally an nteresting topic and something which Inj eoy debating and talking about. Itshis really so hard to believe? Fnailly, I'm not a virgin, no. In fact, I did very well with girls becfore I lost my hair. The bald look didn't suit me and I dropped from perhaps a 7.5 to a 4. Unsurpsingly, the girls disappeared.
what medications did you use? what is your story? How do girls treat bald guys? Im sorry for your scenario which other guys face too.

Im sure one girl will find you attractive in the future!

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Long post - I'll respond in full later as I'm busy with work at the moment and don't have time to read the whole thing. Main point to make quickly is that I vnere advised anyone to 'give up on life' as you put it. I merely suggested that if DTHcel is really as ugly as he claims then he's probably unlikely to benefit much from looksmaxing and is better off devoting his attentions elsewhere. I said - with the pivotal caveat of 'if his situation is really as he describe it' - then he should, in my opinion, give up on women and relatioships, not give up on life. Getting laid an ddating cute girls is a good thing, no doubt, but it's not the be all and end all many users on this forum make it out to be. As for my own hairloss sotyr, Il' lfill you in with the full details later on. orF now, all I'll say is that whether you belieev me or not, Iha ve come to terms with my baldness and naff aesthetics, have given up on relationships myself and am happier for it. Ire joined this forum because of the social sideand in the hope that it would improve my thinking and writing. The impact of hairloss is also just generally an nteresting topic and something which Inj eoy debating and talking about. Itshis really so hard to believe? Fnailly, I'm not a virgin, no. In fact, I did very well with girls becfore I lost my hair. The bald look didn't suit me and I dropped from perhaps a 7.5 to a 4. Unsurpsingly, the girls disappeared.

For that were the " " that i posted in my comment but it does not matter it's easy to misunderstand writing over the internet.. I have a different opinion when it comes to a lot of what you said, but it's normal, we have different opinions, experiences and outcomes... It's normal and i respect your opinion anyways and i wish you all the best, regardless of what you chose to do with your life, in the end it's yours and i don't really think that we all have to follow the same pattern, if it makes you happy and being peaceful with yourself than i guess that that's all that matters.. And yeah when you have time of course i would really like to hear your story with finasteride and other hair loss medicine that you tried.. And also, why not get a hair transplant what's your opinion on them ? I am kind of 50/50 when it comes to it...
And a lot of people in fact i think the majority does not fit the bald look but that does not mean that you should stop trying in finding a girl but this is only my opinion, as i said, if your happy without one who am i to say to keep trying... And also how old are you if you don't mind me asking ?
Thanks and have a nice day or night or whatever is where you are !

Last edited:

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 years ago I thought that appearance meant keeping yourself groomed and wearing cologne and taking showers and dressing nice. Through the past year though I realized that appearance is more so based on the way in which your facial appearance is and things such as hair do matter unfortunately. It's good however that things such as hair systems do exist though for those that don't want to take medicine.

I do not agree and i already had this conversation with you.. Your reading to much incel forums and that's a clear fact that shows clearly in your comments and mentality in general.. But you will grow older one day and for sure your mind and mentality will change, at least let's hope it does... And keep taking daily showers, dress nice and wear cologne it has nothing to do with esthetic appearance and it does have much to do with your overall appearance and the way you present yourself to the world and shows how much you value yourself... It's true that 19 year old girls don't care that much and value more facial attraction and hair bla bla but overall women and especially older ones want more than that, the whole package and 90% of them don't want perfect facial appearance with a full head of hair "chads", instead they want a real man, from every point of view, and especially one that respects himself and takes care of him !

And i don't know how some of you could possibly talk about showering and wearing cologne and dressing nice when this things should be the priority of every man and women if he really likes to think that he takes care of him.. I always been like this and i always have been respected for it, i don't even know how it feels to not take a shower or brush your teeth on a daily basis, i always dress nice and wear cologne, even when i go out to do nothing or meet jut boys or random people.. When i was young i was more superficial and did not care that much about cologne and stuff but i still liked it and used it from now and then and i always had a perfect hygiene, i don't even comprehend how it would be otherwise but from what i saw on others not showering with days, not getting haircuts, not shaving pubic hair or armpits and smelling like shits, how could possibly anybody stand near you, don't even want to talk in a women actually liking you... But i know, there are a lot of freaks on this Earth and i even saw women that don't take care of themselves and staying and f*****g all the hobos in the world, so i guess anything is possible !

Get of the incel forums and get a f*****g real life for f*** sakes, go live it until you waste all your f*****g youth years and believe me, they are the nicest, you don't even know what the future holds, enjoy the f*****g present before it's to late, time won't come back and you will f*****g regret all of it that you have lost and wasted !

And f*** hair systems, i would rather be bald and own it than wearing a fake sh*t on my head, it would show much more of your insecurity and i bet 100% that it would get me into depression in no time.. Imagine f*****g girls and dating them without them knowing that you are wearing a f*****g wig, for f*** sakes i don't have nothing to the people that are wearing them, but i never understand and never will and never will wear one not even if i become the ugliest baldy in the world ! When it comes to women that are balding, that's a different thing and if a man can't make a difference and say "but but but women do makeup and wear wigs, why men can't" than your retarded and don't understand sh*t, mostly incel mentality !

Last edited: