Why Has Angela Merkel Staked Her Legacy On The Refugees?

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Isolated Chancellor: What Is Driving Angela Merkel?

Chancellor Angela Merkel spent a decade amassing political capital. Now, with the refugee crisis showing no signs of abating, she has decided to spend it. With her legacy in the balance, she has finally found an issue to fight for. But why now?

Quelle: http://www.spiegel.de/international...ked-her-legacy-on-the-refugees-a-1073705.html

Merkel has hurt European Union and her own country immensely. We will all live to see the consequences of her hubris. What an exciting time to be a leftist. Untold thousands, possibly millions, of migrants finally offer them their chance to implement their aspiration of shattering and transforming the one thing they hate more than anything - Western society.

What I see is vast numbers of economic migrants from all corners of the globe wanting to make a better life for themselves, in amongst some who flee war. I don't blame people for wanting to do this. But I expect my government to take a firm line and give no quarter at all to economic migration. My government is supposed to look after the interests of residents already here! Look, I can barely recognize my country any more. It is a land of parallel societies who share nothing but a common superstore car park. And this will get worse. At some point we have to recognize that we cannot accommodate everyone that wishes to set up family here as a life choice...

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
90% of those who came to Europe are NOT refugees
80% of them are MALES
90% of them are MUSLIM
99% of them don't want to live in Poland or Slovakia or Croatia but in Sweden and Germany

see the problem? The populations of all the worlds war-torn or dysfunctional regions dwarves that of the whole of Europe (500 million), it is madness to think Central Europe could (or should) cope with them all. I hope I am wrong because I like Germany very much - and I don't mean to sound dramatic, but I think Angela Merkel is leading Germany to disaster. Germany is importing millions of primitive welfare recipients. There is absolutely no end in sight for the stream of migrants. The open door policy will end in catastrophe. The German social system will buckle...

Merkel's stupidity has consigned Germany to a future of arabic ghettos and sharia law. In 20 years folk won't bat an eyelid when they see people being beheaded in the streets of Berlin, pelted to death with rocks in public down Munich and lashed with sticks in Hamburg. So Europe is to be destroyed for Merkel and those like her who place their own stupid and misplaced ideology above everybody elses.

I am petrified of - nearly two millions now - unidentified people landing in my country. Does this make me a racist?

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
news:

German media tries to delete the video and keep it out of the news....!!!!

EDIT: Please save the video and repost or share it with other people! It will be deleted in an hour or so...

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
news:

German media tries to delete the video and keep it out of the news....!!!!

EDIT: Please save the video and repost or share with other people! It will be deleted in an hour or so...

Did you see the video of the group going after refugees harrasing some woman in a train station then the German news tried to make it seem like they were a group of white racists attacking some poor migrants.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
90% of those who came to Europe are NOT refugees
80% of them are MALES
90% of them are MUSLIM
99% of them don't want to live in Poland or Slovakia or Croatia but in Sweden and Germany

see the problem? The populations of all the worlds war-torn or dysfunctional regions dwarves that of the whole of Europe (500 million), it is madness to think Central Europe could (or should) cope with them all. I hope I am wrong because I like Germany very much - and I don't mean to sound dramatic, but I think Angela Merkel is leading Germany to disaster. Germany is importing millions of primitive welfare recipients. There is absolutely no end in sight for the stream of migrants. The open door policy will end in catastrophe. The German social system will buckle...

Merkel's stupidity has consigned Germany to a future of arabic ghettos and sharia law. In 20 years folk won't bat an eyelid when they see people being beheaded in the streets of Berlin, pelted to death with rocks in public down Munich and lashed with sticks in Hamburg. So Europe is to be destroyed for Merkel and those like her who place their own stupid and misplaced ideology above everybody elses.

I am petrified of - nearly two millions now - unidentified people landing in my country. Does this make me a racist?

I'm not white, nor am I a European citizen, so I hope my words are not interpreted as coming from some American KKK member.

Are Germans like you racists? No, good sir, I think Germans like you are too soft. You seem to be more afraid of being a "racist" than of having that scum overrun your home.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i would not let any of these refugees in, even war torn countries.
why do they travel all the way over here? why won't the fellow muslim countries take them in?
we were forced to take in hundreds of thousands of gimmegrants while the arab countries much closer took in none.
this is why we voted for brexit.

watch road wars or traffic cops. over 50% of the time it will be a foreigner.
it says in the Qu'ran, be nice to your neighbours as long as they outnumber you, when the reverse is true, that is how you conquer a country.

I don't know why Merkel is fixated on bringing as many over here as possible. It could just be she is trapped in a leftist bubble, all she has around her are yes men, "yes you are a good person helping these poor people, they are not taking advantage of us that is nasty right wing talk"

the BBC are complicit in all of this too. they were talking to a "child refugee" who had older features and more stubble than me, and i'm 31. he was talking about how bad it was and how he had to bin dive to get food. then all of a sudden his latest generation iphone went off and he answered it, and the BBC quickly cut away (and took it off the iplayer reruns) - this shows they are actively hiding things from us.

the question is though why ? this is why the license fee needs to be scrapped.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oh and by the way, did you know it is common in certain middle eastern countries to have sex with boys. it is not considered homosexuality, they have been having sex with boys for centuries. the boy will dance for them, and if a man wants to have sex with the boy, he will pay the boy a bit of money and they go upstairs.

In islamic paradise, as well as your virgins (whos hymens seal up after you have sex with them), you are also promised beautiful young boys, so beautiful that you would think them "scattered pearls", if one of these boys was on earth nations would go to war over him

so don't be suprised if our young boys start getting abused soon...

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It got her re-elected and she has very bad leadership skills. I don't know what else you need to understand.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Migration crisis got her re-elected? Are you dumb?
Yep. Millions of SPD voters migrated to the CDU which is now just a moderate left whatever party without principles. The eternal Kraut dared not criticize her actions in fear of being called racist and ever since she took that stance she has the full support of the media complex which is extremely powerful.
If she had remained staunchly anti mass immigration the media would have just bombarded us with videos of whining girls 24/7 and the SPD would have had a real chance differentiating herself as the party that acts in the interest of drowning children and crying girls. With the current media climate it could have easily swung against Merkel's favor that way.
Surely there might have been more clever solutions than just swinging in favor of whatever vocal virtue trend is propagated right now but that behaviour worked out for her well enough before (Fukushima) and it worked out well enough for her during the refugee crisis because of German mentality and Germany's political culture. Every population gets the politicians it deserves.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
The UK had the right idea.. shut up shop. NOT WELCOME. No more dole scrounging

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep. Millions of SPD voters migrated to the CDU which is now just a moderate left whatever party without principles. The eternal Kraut dared not criticize her actions in fear of being called racist and ever since she took that stance she has the full support of the media complex which is extremely powerful.
If she had remained staunchly anti mass immigration the media would have just bombarded us with videos of whining girls 24/7 and the SPD would have had a real chance differentiating herself as the party that acts in the interest of drowning children and crying girls. With the current media climate it could have easily swung against Merkel's favor that way.
Surely there might have been more clever solutions than just swinging in favor of whatever vocal virtue trend is propagated right now but that behaviour worked out for her well enough before (Fukushima) and it worked out well enough for her during the refugee crisis because of German mentality and Germany's political culture. Every population gets the politicians it deserves.

dunno media is squarely against trump and it seems to be working for him, then again it could be because off whats happening to germany. the entire EU is doomed. I hope we get a NAU soon.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but during the migration crisis in 2015/2016 and a few years after that the CDU / Union party lost big amount of voters to the AfD.
It's almost a zero sum game.Yes, the CDU lost voters but it also gained voters and utterly destroyed the SPD in the process.. So from a mere strategic point of view maybe it wasn't 100% ideal but it was probably the best a politician of the calibre as Merkel could have done to be re-elected, and re-elected she was, so much is undoubtably true.
We should just ignore the media. f*** the media. The media is there to propagate the opinion and wishes of billionaires.
Well, we should. But the reality is that Germans are easily programmable sheeple if you hit the right buttons.
Yes, with highest electricity prices on the planet.
Exactly. We even bought electricity from countries who use power plants with lower security standards. It's pure hipocrisy and actionism. But nobody really holds her obvious insincerety against Merkel anymore because she is deemed 'the crisis manager' and you become an 'AFD-Nazi' by association if you say otherwise.Just goes to solidify my point.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
dunno media is squarely against trump and it seems to be wring for him, then again it could be because off whats happening to germany. the entire EU is doomed. I hope we get a NAU soon.
Americans have a more anti-authoritarian mentality than Germans, more people are leaning towards questioning state TV and supposedly established consensus. But then that is only true for half of America at best, the society seems deeply divided there.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Americans have a more anti-authoritarian mentality than Germans, more people are leaning towards questioning state TV and supposedly established consensus. But then that is only true for half of America at best, the society seems deeply divided there.

It's more than half. The issue is our media, which is probably being run by the EU and globalist agenda billionaires, makes it seem like it's more. He's trouncing the left so bad they're trying to work on forcing mail in voting to cheat. As Americans were just hard headed and inherently antagonistic. We've even started bailing on Hollywood.