Why Do People Want Kids? Is It Even Ethical?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The hottest month of the year mate. If you happen to be in Sydney at all, even for a night, we could have a drink. No homo.

I thought you lived in West Australia?

I probably won't make it up unfortunately. I'll let you know.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness or hair loss is certainly NO reason not to have children.

My father is a Full head Guy and i'm bald.

I have some friends with a dad who has super hair, but the kid got the genes for hair loss.

There are also many prominent examples:

Robert Lewandowski with his father:

His Dad A NW6 Guy:

Lewy29_1463393124.jpg

And Robert today ( A NW0/1 Guy):

1648252004-robert-lewandowski-1yLOzsVEaSNG.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Baldness or hair loss is certainly NO reason not to have children.

My father is a Full head Guy and i'm bald.

I have some friends with a dad who has super hair, but the kid got the genes for hair loss.

There are also many prominent examples:

Robert Lewandowski with his father:

His Dad A NW6 Guy:

View attachment 70311

And Robert today ( A NW0/1 Guy):

View attachment 70312

His dad might want to spring for a paternity test.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I was Lewandowski I'd demand a blood test, imagine being God tier dense NW1 and having a baldite father. The shame.

Without realising this when I wrote it, this reminds me of probably the most crushing real-life baldness anecdote I have, which I've written about at least once before. And it was about a full head father and his minimum NW3 son in his early 20s, I wasn't there but the story was told by a friend of my fathers, but I know the father and son.

"so his son just started working with him, and he's there calling him over to help with something and goes "Da! Da! Come here a minute" and he walks over to him, pulls him aside and says (in a serious tone) "Don't be f*****g calling me "da" ya baldy f***".

RIP emotions, feelings for him, that son must be a shell now. His father was genuinely embarrassed other people will know he has a balding son. Wow.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Without realising this when I wrote it, this reminds me of probably the most crushing real-life baldness anecdote I have, which I've written about at least once before. And it was about a full head father and his minimum NW3 son in his early 20s, I wasn't there but the story was told by a friend of my fathers, but I know the father and son.

"so his son just started working with him, and he's there calling him over to help with something and goes "Da! Da! Come here a minute" and he walks over to him, pulls him aside and says (in a serious tone) "Don't be f*****g calling me "da" ya baldy f***".

RIP emotions, feelings for him, that son must be a shell now. His father was genuinely embarrassed other people will know he has a balding son. Wow.
I want to murder that father