Wholllly Shiaat This Gyno On Bicalutamide, Help!!!

BRezende

My Regimen
Reaction score
dropped raloxifene today guys, so rn I'm only on 150mg bicalutamide and 0.5mg dutasteride

decided that raloxifene isn't gonna prevent my gyno and its only hurting my hair by preventing the negative feedback estrogens give on my HPG-axis

ill get the gyno surgery later anyways
How bad that gyno can be? The problems isnt just aesthetics, pain in nipples isnt a nice thing :/

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If duta doesnt work, this indicates T is the problem. Bica is relatively safe, unless you really fear gyno (which can be reduced/removed). If bica doesnt work for you (nearly impossible), then you can give up.
Hi,
Can u explain this?

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't people that are on oral spironolactone or oral CPA just take test to maintain their test levels and also retain the androgen blocking effects of the AA drug?

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
Can u explain this?
Duta stops DHT almost completely, and around ~50-70% in scalp tissue. It is the best you can do to remove DHT. If you still have hairloss on duta, it means that the remaining DHT, as well as T, are still doing the damage. T is an androgen afterall.

and a quick note, bica apparently would make you sterile as it reduces the amount of semen by a lot, and you cant come off it as it doubles androgens levels. So, for who ever reads my earlier posts, proceed with caution and do your research.

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Duta stops DHT almost completely, and around ~50-70% in scalp tissue. It is the best you can do to remove DHT. If you still have hairloss on duta, it means that the remaining DHT, as well as T, are still doing the damage. T is an androgen afterall.

and a quick note, bica apparently would make you sterile as it reduces the amount of semen by a lot, and you cant come off it as it doubles androgens levels. So, for who ever reads my earlier posts, proceed with caution and do your research.
So if duta or bica, we have to do something with the remaining dht/t..?

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if duta or bica, we have to do something with the remaining dht/t..?
If you are still experiencing hair loss on duta, then the remaining T and DHT are still doing the damage. If you're willing to sacrifice, this damage process can be stopped by using bica or E.