Who Wants to be a Moderator?

A

Administrator

HairlossTalk Moderator Competition!

Dear users (and abusers),

We are now taking applications for the position of MODERATORS of the HairlossTalk Discussion forums.

Moderators have amazing powers!!!! They can delete posts. Move threads. Ban users. Trace IP's, and much much more.

Applicants must meet the following skillset:

* Long time members
* Strong background in understanding and treatment of male pattern baldness
* Significantly higher patience threshold than I do (this one is easy)
* Willing to answer seemingly dumb, repetetive questions over and over.
* Hold to the general principles of this website
* Able to detect an advertisement for a product even if it looks like a legitimate post.

We are also looking for one moderator for the UNPROVEN AND EXPERIMENTAL TREATMENTS forum.

This moderator will be someone who is enthusiastic about experimentation, and just like the Unproven forum, will encourage experimentation and "open minded" thought. It would be great to have someone who not only encourages herbal / nutritional experimentation but also has the scientific background to detect bogus products, but I won't expect too much!!!! :D

I have a couple guys in mind already, but I'd like to see who might be interested as well, so speak up if you are!

Admin

Cassin

Reaction score
EDIT:

Nevermind kind sir....I probably wouldn't have enough time to do a good job......big'ol changes on the horizon for ol Cass. But I will try if ya want.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Anyone else?

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you can't find anyone else i'll help out

G

Bismarck said:
Tynan would be a great "Off Topic / Anything & Everything" - Moderator.

:freaked2:

'Off Topic' is a scary place, that's where people like Kevin "lab rat" Fretwell hangs out.

My vote for a forum wide Moderator would have to go to either Dead Prez or Hopewas.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Where are all those herbal guys like "Healthy Nick" that go over to the other sites and talk trash about HairLossTalk.com because we don't support "out of the box" thinking? This is their big chance to rule the Unproven section!!!

HairLossTalk.com :)

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maybe those who are potentially interested could better decide if they knew what kind of hours they would have to work. I'm not interested, but I'm just saying...

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
hours? haha...

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to sign up for being in the unproven section :D

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Branco for unproven and experimental section.
Gunner for Tell your story.
Gardener for Male proven treatments
Bryan, TynanW & Bombscience for Male general hair loss discussions
Deaner for Hair pieces, wigs etc

Just a suggestion though :)

G

Hi to all guys inside hairlosstalk

when for branco is maderator (whats can it mean?) is possible to kick all peoples teeth off if when branco not happy??

maybe is good for branco to torture new bald men and lady (like newbees) so they can become frighten and prasablly cry like a small man/baby

In USA is possible to go inside prison for tell man to eat Nizoril head shampoo?

I have many question

will I have own office with paint on door it say "Branco he is maderator you must listen when he says to eat CK19"

MAny thaks

Branco

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Stinger! Where you been????

HairLossTalk.com

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My vote is for gonna_win AKA "The Assassin".

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
my vote goes to Cassin...He's fair, honest, has patience and can be objective...Probably one of the most trusted posters at HairLossTalk.com.

G

BadHairDecade said:
my vote goes to Cassin...He's fair, honest, has patience and can be objective...Probably one of the most trusted posters at HairLossTalk.com.

I would like to be a moderotor, I think I would bring to the job a deep understnaing of things like spellling and understanding all the sciencey worms Bryan says like "In vino" and "In vitro" and "shanpoo" and if anyone fucked around with me I would call them 'gay' and 'bummer' and so on, I would hound unpopular posters from thread to thread threatening them with sexual advances and post pictures of naked ladies and promote any snakeoil crap that is willing to paypal me a few quid. I would cry with joy as I spread rumour gossip and bad science, telling newbies to drink minoxidil to make them strong. My eventuall aim would be to soil the reputation of this once great hairloss forum, I would also start to drink heavily in the morings telling my self it's all part of the job and post pitures of squrrels I have killed with a long stick with a fork on the end, and I would try not to get stang by a bee.

Thnak you

ham i going to get the job?

Ty

Ty

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sounds good.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BadHairDecade said:

Oops :eek:
How could i forget BadHairDecade? He also deserves to be a moderator.
I also vote for social_drinker. Even though he has had like 60-70 posts, but all posts give great advice...just like gardener. Sometimes i wonder..is it gardener with a new ID? :p :freaked2: