My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe he's actually a happy person in everyday life

rrs.png

hes definitely happy. look at him

I WISH I WAS RICK. i take deluded happiness any day

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Apparently members here rated you beautiful and or gorgeous or 10/10.

I wish I could think like rick too then I would be living my life instead of fear.

I'm not 10/10. In my opinion true 10's don't exist, and 9's are very rare. I would say I'm a 7 or maybe an 8 on a good day.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not 10/10. In my opinion true 10's don't exist, and 9's are very rare. I would say I'm a 7 or maybe an 8 on a good day.

I'm more literal than you guys.

In my system, 5/10 means exactly median, 6/10 means prettier than 60%, 7/10 means prettier than 70%, and 10/10 means prettier than 100% (so only one person alive, or per age group and per geography), with all the ratings being normalized to age groups and geography.

So if you're a 7.5 in Norway, you'd likely be an 8.5 in most of North America :)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Grew my hair over the last few months and just ran my fingers through the top... :S #NW4andstillgoing
im full norwood 6 and i still have miniaturized hairs up there. and some are even 4-5 inches + lol. i just recently trimmed the horseshoe after a while and i was too lazy to trim the bald area ha. when i looked closely in the mirror i saw the long *** miniaturized hairs. strange.

those hairs look miniaturized, thats probably just standard hair shedding that everyone has. remember our hairs have the same cycles its just the growth phase is super short

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why, would you expect her to f*** short, ugly, balding dudes?

Because they give good head.

Besides, she can get that both standing and sitting from a four foot tall guy (well, maybe standing
on a stool).

And she would never miss her dog! All she has to do is dress him up
in a costume!

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
ahh tellersquill.. the most handsome bald guy I've ever seen. Will still a Norwood one's girl faster than DHT took your first follicle