white trash guy accepts balding on video

nervx

Established Member
Reaction score
pretty sure he just shaved his head a little bit at a time. looks fine shaved too but when he shaved the horse shoe pattern in it looked horrible.

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, he is a father, so he don't care anymore..

however, he still has a lot of hair (Norwood 2), he only shaved for this video. :)

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I_Hate_DHT said:
Well, he is a father, so he don't care anymore..

however, he still has a lot of hair (Norwood 2), he only shaved for this video. :)
the density though was very low

Phillip

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol, he wasnt actually balding.

Anyone who thought so was an idiot.

He is about a norwood 2 with pefect crown and everywhere else.

You can see the shadow of his dark hair after he shaved his head. It is all over his head including the crown.

I am in about the same situation as that guy but not quite as bad.

I think if he went on propecia and mixnodil he could gain back some in the temples. But it depends on how long its been gone.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Phillip said:
Lol, he wasnt actually balding.
Anyone who thought so was an idiot.
He is about a norwood 2 with pefect crown and everywhere else.
I am in about the same situation as that guy but not quite as bad.

What are you doing on this forum then?

Phillip

Established Member
Reaction score
Being a nw2 is a cause for concern when u are only 18. Its the beginning to a possible problem with balding.

Maybe if you were smart enough to have taken earlier action you wouldn't be in a such a bad situtation ( or a better one).

then again, i dont know all your facts in your situation. Either way, I can be here if i choose. This forum is for discussing theories, treatments, etc. I believe i am not the only person interested in preserving their hair and preventing further loss even though my situation isnt horribly bad to begin with.