which is more traumatic

jimjohn

Established Member
Reaction score
which do you guys think is more tramatic. a guy going bald at 22 or a woman going bald at 50. the woman right?

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would say the woman. We lose our hair and its progressive and its horrible at a young age. But woman its even worse since its never suppose to happen and they value they hair even more. They lose their confidence and itll mess them up more than it will us.

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah i think for the women

althouhg at 50 yeah it still sucks but u had mad years of fun

man going bald at 15 now thats a b**ch

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
amrod said:
yeah i think for the women

althouhg at 50 yeah it still sucks but u had mad years of fun

man going bald at 15 now thats a b****

Yeah, I noticed loss at 15 6 years ago and it was just my hair line. 6 years later to the present, my right side is thinning.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Defintetly the guy, in the society we live in. People are very superficial. 22 is the prime of his life, and he's seriously disadvantaged with the women by losing his hair. That's supposed to be the best time of his life. It made my 20s totally miserable. I completely wasted 10 years of my life..

The 50 year old, she's in menopause, her years of procreating are done.

Of course I'm talking about biological purposes here, as people only exist to reproduce, but we like to think that there's more meaning to life than that..

But a bald guy at 22 has a harder time getting females.. And a 50 year old women can no longer have children.

jimjohn said:
which do you guys think is more tramatic. a guy going bald at 22 or a woman going bald at 50. the woman right?

mr_sparkle

Established Member
Reaction score
the other factor is it is a lot easier for women to get wigs and stuff these days and is a lot more acceptable. Many women wear wigs. If a man tries he'll most probably get laughed at by many

both are horrible though.

But look at Gail Porter - she's only 30 or something and has given up on wigs. I really admire her for that. And she's still ridiculously hot as well.

Lopfraze

Established Member
Reaction score
mr_sparkle said:
But look at Gail Porter - she's only 30 or something and has given up on wigs. I really admire her for that. And she's still ridiculously hot as well.

Are you saying Gail Porter's bald??!?

She is cute, no doubt.

mr_sparkle

Established Member
Reaction score
en0909gailb.jpg

yep. Not genetic baldness though - some form of alopecia. I do believe she's been struggling with this for a long time.

There weren't many photos of her without the hair but she still looks lovely - seen other pics and on tv and are better than this one - this was the first I could find...