Wheres cheapest place for rogaine or minoxidil

Britannia

Reaction score
Ebay!

ttwarrior1

Established Member
Reaction score
never heard of them, none within 2 hours of me for sure. can i buy it online from them and if that price is true, wouldnt everyone in the world buy from them?

Mer

Established Member
Reaction score
Costco is "Membership Warehouse Club" like a "Sam's Club".

They have the Kirkland brand of 5% minoxidil.

4 bottles for $19.95. I was just there last weekend and saw it.

They don't sell online as far as I know and you have to be a member to purchase from them.

Britannia

Reaction score
ttwarrior1 said:
i don't trust buying it off ebay

I could through together a professional looking online pharmacy in an hour or so. The sellers on ebay selling Minoxidil (there is only 3 or 4), have a 3 year checkable history and over 2000 feedback reviews left by previous customers.
My point - it is much MUCH easier to sell fraud/scam/counterfeit products on a online shop as opposed to ebay.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Mer said:
Costco is "Membership Warehouse Club" like a "Sam's Club".

They have the Kirkland brand of 5% minoxidil.

4 bottles for $19.95. I was just there last weekend and saw it.

They don't sell online as far as I know and you have to be a member to purchase from them.

Doh! you just answered my question. Well, if you are not a member and don't have a costco near you, then I would order from the link I provided. Those guys seriously take like 3 days to get me my order everytime I order from them.

clau

Reaction score
Sol_5 said:
genhair.com

are u using minoxidil from genhair?
minoxidil for sensitive scalp?

have you compared genhair minoxidil with others?

many thanks

Secret

Reaction score
ttwarrior1 said:
i don't trust buying it off ebay

The Ebay site I get it from has over 3000 positive feedbacks and has been trading for years.
Delivery is always no more than 3 days from the States to the UK and has Paypal Protection.
Kirkland minoxidil costs me £5 a month instead of £60 for 3 months of Regaine from the chemist.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Wal Mart

Walmart. I hate the place, but I believe my last batch was $17.95 for 3 bottles of 5%.