WHERE TO GET AVODART

antonio666

Reaction score
I will be needing to order some avodart again soon,anyone no any good european pharmacies {not qhi}

Sean68

Reaction score
the best place is your doctor if you can face it. you can get them to fill out a repeat so youd only have to go once. or do you mean without a prescription?

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you can buy it from me i have alot of extra ones

Pondle

Reaction score
Merlonipharma.ch (complex ordering procedure, but Swiss-based and reliable) or Inhousepharmacy.com (Vanuatu-based, but longstanding supplier with good reputation).

Pondle

Reaction score
Yeah, I eventually bought some Avodart (90 caps) from Merlonipharma. I gave them my credit card details over the phone :freaked: - not ideal, but quicker and cheaper than international bank transfer. It took me ages to get hold of an English-speaker at their end. Ask to speak to Dr Gori. Last Friday Merloni emailed me to confirm that my order would be despatched from Italy on Monday. Still waiting for delivery, I expect it will take at least a week.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
140 Euros for 90 Avodart, which includes delivery. For the last year or so my bills have been for 210 Swiss Francs, which works out a couple of quid cheaper than 140 Euros would.

Pondle, around 10 days from date of despatch has been my experience.

Pondle

Reaction score
I just got my Avodart from Merlonipharma this morning, just 5 days after despatch :) Very pleased with the service. Came in yellow/green packets with German as the main text but also French and Italian on the product info leaflet. Looks authentic! Will definitely use Merlonipharma again.

HaroldHagan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been using Dutasturide for about 2 years now and it’s helped a lot.
Only recently(a year or two ago) are generics available, which is nice because it drove the cost down by an order of magnitude.
avd.png

Last edited: