Whenever Someone Brings Up finasteride I Try To Scare Them Out Of It

badhairline

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I show them all the horror stories and tell them it's going to make them impotent permanently. I do this so they don't take this magic pill and go bald so I can look better with my hair. Life is a competition. Can't have these guys keeping their hair. I'm going to get all the b****s and do whatever it takes to sabotage the rest. I will be the Alpha Chad.

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love you man. You’re a legend as far as I’m concerned.

If I might add to your methodology...be sure to reference propeciahelp as much as possible.

Last edited:

Here For the Lulz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am intrigued by this concept, but you can only get so far while the proto-chad lives. Allow me to explain...

Long ago, ancient alchemists discovered a power that allowed them to turn any metal to gold, acquire immortality, and bestowed upon them the cure for baldness. The first two were worthless (obviously) but the third was the crown jewel of the efforts. All too late they realized the dark corrupting nature of said knowledge and tapped into it one final time and sealed it away forever in a hidden vault guardhed by a gold plated, immortal T-Rex with a full head of hair. They called this creature the proto-Chad.

Originally, rumor has it, that the Chad was originally a creature revered for his perfect symmetry, but that it became intoxicated by the power of its flawless hair. Eventually it created the first man bun, a man bun of such thickness and radiance that it quickly caused every chick that laid eyes upon it to spontaneously disrobe. The alchemists slowly began to die off; despite their efforts to mimic the holy manbun they were no match for this creatures sex appeal. Too late they realized that the creature was not simply a product of this power, but it’s embodiment. In a last ditch effort to save humanity, they sacrificed themselves to contain the proto-Chad and his impeccable hairline.

Legend has it that only by defeating this legendary creature and consuming its flesh can one unlock the knowledge you seek. Be warned, the last words of the final remaining alchemist, (left to warn humanity of the danger, but who eventually starved to death while staring at his hair in a mirror), was a final prophecy foretelling that the rediscovery of this knowledge walks hand in hand with humanity’s doom. He then took a final breath and with his last gasp he uttered four final words...

“Just shave it bro....”

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I show them all the horror stories and tell them it's going to make them impotent permanently. I do this so they don't take this magic pill and go bald so I can look better with my hair. Life is a competition. Can't have these guys keeping their hair. I'm going to get all the b****s and do whatever it takes to sabotage the rest. I will be the Alpha Chad.
Good, Anon, good. The dark side is strong with you! Cuck those chads and embrace your destiny as a zero side effect finasteride user!

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know the OP is joking but I wish I could kill the actual earnest people who do scare kids out of taking finasteride. They f*****g ruined my life, I had a chance at freedom and they destroyed it. I hate them so much.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't blame others. The study's are out there. I read all the horror stories too but I did go on finasteride because I trust science and I know how dramatic random people can be. But everyone is responsible for his own actions. You are a grown human being. Hold yourself accountable.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to look at all the data as a whole.

The irony after posting this several times lmao...

Adverse Event Reporting in Clinical Trials of Finasteride for Androgenic Alopecia: A Meta-analysis.
Belknap SM1, Aslam I2, Kiguradze T2, Temps WH2, Yarnold PR3, Cashy J4, Brannigan RE5, Micali G6, Nardone B2, West DP2.
Author information

Abstract
IMPORTANCE:
Two meta-analyses conclude that finasteride treatment of androgenic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) is safe but do not assess quality of safety reporting.

OBJECTIVE:
To assess safety reporting for clinical trial reports of finasteride for Androgenetic Alopecia.

DATA SOURCES:
MEDLINE, ClinicalTrials.gov, and a clinical data repository for an academic medical center.

STUDY SELECTION:
Published clinical trial reports for finasteride treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia.

DATA EXTRACTION AND SYNTHESIS:
For each trial, we assessed quality of adverse event reporting, extracted the number and type of adverse events in treatment and placebo groups, and assessed duration of safety evaluation and adequacy of blinding. Two observers independently extracted the data; differences were resolved by consensus. We assessed generalizability in a large cohort of men prescribed finasteride, 1.25 mg/d or less, by assessing for eligibility in the finasteride-Androgenetic Alopecia pivotal trials.

MAIN OUTCOMES AND MEASURES:
Quality was assessed as adequate, partially adequate, inadequate, or no events reported. We used funnel plots of the hazard ratio to assess bias.

RESULTS:
Of 34 clinical trials, none had adequate safety reporting, 19 were partially adequate, 12 were inadequate, and 3 reported no adverse events. Funnel plots were asymmetric with a bias toward lower odds ratio for sexual adverse effects, suggesting systematic underdetection. No reports assessed adequacy of blinding, 18 (53%) disclosed conflicts of interest, and 19 (56%) received funding from the manufacturer. Duration of drug safety evaluation was 1 year or less for 26 of 34 trials (76%). Of 5704 men in the clinical data repository who were treated for Androgenetic Alopecia with finasteride, 1.25 mg/d or less, for Androgenetic Alopecia, only 31% met inclusion criteria for the pivotal trials referenced in the manufacturer's full prescribing information and 33% took finasteride for more than 1 year.

CONCLUSIONS AND RELEVANCE:
Available toxicity information from clinical trials of finasteride in men with Androgenetic Alopecia is very limited, is of poor quality, and seems to be systematically biased. In a cohort of men prescribed finasteride for routine treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia, most would have been excluded from the pivotal studies that supported US Food and Drug Administration approval for Androgenetic Alopecia. Published reports of clinical trials provide insufficient information to establish the safety profile for finasteride in the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25830296

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
653b77d92265d6aeda9aa9e22affdbe2.png

Lmao

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep letting the trial lawyers scare you with their paid for bs.

Meta-analysis are not made by lawyers wtf are you talking about lmao...

The Dark Side of 5α-Reductase Inhibitors' Therapy: Sexual Dysfunction, High Gleason Grade Prostate Cancer and Depression

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4064044/

Is this made by lawyers also? Lmao, so let me get this straight, only the studies you and your finasteride fanatics approve or believe are true and worth taking into account, correct? Damn why i even bother the amount of delusionism is unbelievable lol

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably paid for by lawyers. Why do you care so much if I take a 5-ARI? If you think it's dangerous or if you can't handle it then go bald.

Lmao, no more arguments and now you are starting to ask me why do i care so much if you take finasteride? Wtf is wrong with you, nobody cares, not even your family if you are unlucky what are you talking about? Take estrogen, grow tits and remove your balls if that is what you want but don't come and spread your bullshit like we are all brain dead and we believe what you believe just because you think it's true...

I really don't have nothing with anybody i just hate spreading misinformation or personal beliefs and ignoring and disregarding any information that contradicts your insecure and desperate mindsets that would do and believe anything to get their hair back, or whatever agendas you have there..

So good luck, i really don't care and i wish you to keep and grow a fullhead or whatever you want, i'm not resentful in any way and just like sincerity and honesty, nothing more, it's not like i have something to benefit from you going bald or with a fullhead, nobody on this forum really cares, neither you of others so stop asking stupid questions when you run out of arguments...

Last edited: