Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr
I feel you man, I'm also in constant crisis mode right now.

Maybe get on Ru and find a very low amount of finasteride that still works for you.
And then add maybe alpicort /e2 again?

You already got regrowth once, so don't despair, you will find something.

Maybe check your timeline again and keep in mind that the reaction to the treatments has a 3 to six months delay window.

What I tell myself is that I need patience and optimism, but it's so hard as the stakes are f*****g high...

I'm thinning in weird spots and my front slowly goes to hell. I shed whispy hair lately, which is a good sign (maybe, hopefully) and get slight ball ache sometimes from my sporadic drop of estrogel.

hlt4678

Reaction score
Estradiol diminishes the melanin pigment content in hair, skin, and even sometimes the irises of the eye.

I am one of the lucky few who got a surprise eye color change and it happened very quick, just before one full month on HRT was completed. My eyes used to be solid brown, then they changed to mostly greenish-hazel with only a brown patch surrounding the pupils (this is called central heterochromia). Now at right at 5 months HRT complete, my eyes are tri-color... green around the outer rim of the iris, hazel in the middle band, and a very small bit of brown still around the pupils. I always hated having plain brown eyes and longed to have green eyes instead, maybe I'm finally getting my wish, anyway the color change thus far has made me so happy!

If your new hairs are a full centimeter long, that's a good sign the may be terminal and the next anagen cycle for them should prove that out. If you're new hair is blonde, so what? I am (was) a natural brunette, but started turning grey as it started falling out. I'd happily take blonde regrowth, hell I'd even be ecstatic to get gray regrowth!!!! A box of L'Oreal Superior Preference dye is less than $10 and lasts up to 8 weeks, I use the #4 dark brown to dye my hair so I can see the new growth more easily. The roots get gray/light in a couple weeks so I can see how quickly my regrowth is happening by contrasting the existing dark portion of the strands to the new growth.

This actually makes a lot of sense because I do have some blonde hair on my beard that I didn't have before. I didn't make the connection. I thought it was because I was using a home IPL laser hair removal machine on my beard. I'm about to switch to Cyproterone Acetate because it's been over six months of hormones and my hair has only gotten significantly worse. I got boobs and the shape of my face has changed slightly but no improvement at all with my hair. I'm paranoid about spironolactone actually accelerating my hairloss. Hairloss is actually listed as one of the side effects of the drug, believe it or not.

@whatevr I've derailed this thread slightly so my apologies.

ownage

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just registered on this forum specifically to say that I just read all 32 pages of this thread. It was a journey, much like this success story was. I obviously wish it had a happier ending but the end is truly yet to come. Hang in there whatevr, don't listen to the naysayers and keep experimenting. If we were all as proactive, we'd have found the fix for everyone by now.

I've got a unique experiment of my own going and hope to share it with everybody as soon as I see some promise. My optimum goal would be to replicate what whatevr did to his temples-- best looking hairline I've seen a man regrow. Thanks for the inspiration and I wish you the best of luck in a reformed regime.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just registered on this forum specifically to say that I just read all 32 pages of this thread. It was a journey, much like this success story was. I obviously wish it had a happier ending but the end is truly yet to come. Hang in there whatevr, don't listen to the naysayers and keep experimenting. If we were all as proactive, we'd have found the fix for everyone by now.

I've got a unique experiment of my own going and hope to share it with everybody as soon as I see some promise. My optimum goal would be to replicate what whatevr did to his temples-- best looking hairline I've seen a man regrow. Thanks for the inspiration and I wish you the best of luck in a reformed regime.

Thanks. I'm not out of the game yet:

Currently I'm using minoxidil, Keto and Salicylic Acid. I have Alfatradiol on the way. I've stopped using topical estrogens at the moment because I needed to make sure my dick would work for yesterday's evening, hehe. I found it quite difficult to balance external estrogens with letrozole.
The Bi-Estro care cream is very problematic, it has too much Estriol (E3) which antagonizes Estradiol (E2) and males don't really make Estriol I believe, this makes it even harder to balance. I had pretty bad joint pains when using it concurrently with letrozole.

I tried Alpicort with Letrozole but it also led to puffy nipples and mild joint pains simultaneously, I also got hellish acne from it.

Microdosing letrozole on its own my nipples are less puffy and I have decent sexual function but I don't think it will reverse the gyno on its own. Considering raloxifene.

My hair is holding relatively well despite experimenting aromatase inhibitors, which is surprising *knock on wood*.

I'll post any significant regimen changes and updates on the first page.

Schitz Popinov

Established Member
Reaction score
@whatevr

It's interesting to note what this regimen is doing to your moods.

A few posts ago you sounded like you ready to jump off a bridge and now in your latest response it sounds like you have everything under control and are maintaining decently. Definitely some wild mental swings there.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr

It's interesting to note what this regimen is doing to your moods.

A few posts ago you sounded like you ready to jump off a bridge and now in your latest response it sounds like you have everything under control and are maintaining decently. Definitely some wild mental swings there.

Man, hair loss alone will do that to your moods, depending on if you're shedding or not and how your hair looks like at any given time.
Add in wild swings in hormones and you don't need any further explanation. At least I got a blowjob last night so that's why I feel a bit better :D

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have that mood swing with every look in the mirror. :/

Homie

Reaction score
Don'tfuck -

1. No idea

2. No. You would slowly (or possibly not-so-slowly) regress until you end up at the spot where you would have been had you never taken finasteride in the first place.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I
Couple questions.

1. Has anybody bought Alpicort F in the UK (if so where).

2. Would Finasteride maintain any gains if I stopped using it?

I think he asks wether the gains from alpicort would be maintained by finasteride.
Good question, I think it will.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Any news ? I wonder if i should tru alipcort-F ? Or diorectly dump estriol in my minoxidil !

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr how's it going with alfratradiol? Is it pantostin you are using or something else? Im no longer using the bi-estro as I think it might be too strong. Currently using RU but want some kind of topical estrogen to use just at the temples as a boost. Have bought pantostin which is topical alfratradiol I believe.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm not out of the game yet:

Currently I'm using minoxidil, Keto and Salicylic Acid. I have Alfatradiol on the way. I've stopped using topical estrogens at the moment because I needed to make sure my dick would work for yesterday's evening, hehe. I found it quite difficult to balance external estrogens with letrozole.
The Bi-Estro care cream is very problematic, it has too much Estriol (E3) which antagonizes Estradiol (E2) and males don't really make Estriol I believe, this makes it even harder to balance. I had pretty bad joint pains when using it concurrently with letrozole.

I tried Alpicort with Letrozole but it also led to puffy nipples and mild joint pains simultaneously, I also got hellish acne from it.

Microdosing letrozole on its own my nipples are less puffy and I have decent sexual function but I don't think it will reverse the gyno on its own. Considering raloxifene.

My hair is holding relatively well despite experimenting aromatase inhibitors, which is surprising *knock on wood*.

I'll post any significant regimen changes and updates on the first page.

Letro kills libido and can permanetly do so if your not carefull. Its a seripus drug you should only use in extreme situations

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good effort experimenting though. You gots balls brah

Thanks, but maybe I have too much. I'm just lucky I successfully bounce back from most of the crazy sh*t I try using.

Anyway my results from that experiment were that letrozole is too harsh and strong to control estrogen in a man, it immediately goes into nuke mode even on the lowest dose and gave me joint pains and coughing fits.
Arimidex or Exemestane would probably be better suited...

But even in general the whole idea to suppress your own estrogen and use only topical estrogen on your head, is a very simplistic idea that in practice carries shitloads of problems so don't try that at home, kids.

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
So were you able to hold on to most gains you got with Alpicort F after you quit it?

I have mixed one ampoule of progynon depot (10mg estradiol valerate) with 3 bottles of minoxidil (180ml) for a concentration of 0.0056% estradiol valerate, similar to the concentration of estradiol benzoate in Alpicort F (0.005%).

Only been using it for a week though and nothing to report in terms of results or side effects.

Last edited:

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
So were you able to hold on to most gains you got with Alpicort F after you quit it?

I have mixed one ampoule of progynon depot (10mg estradiol valerate) with 3 bottles of minoxidil (180ml) for a concentration of 0.0056% estradiol valerate, similar to the concentration of estradiol benzoate in Alpicort F (0.005%).

Only been using it for a week though and nothing to report in terms of results or side effects.

I have been experimenting with alternative stuff that didn't work so I lost some. You really need to be on either an anti-androgen (and Keto isn't enough) or an estrogen to maintain.

I have Progesterone in DMSO and RU58841 on the way, and then maybe use the Alpicort once a week and we'll see if that does the trick, I dunno. :confused:

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have Progesterone in DMSO and RU58841 on the way, and then maybe use the Alpicort once a week and we'll see if that does the trick, I dunno. :confused:

Sounds good.