Whatever

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
before hairloss..........7-8/10 girls i wanted..........now i can't get any i dont care if its a bad streak, lack of confidence, whatever, this is the worse thing ever...............im on the big three no improvement progessively worse...........19 years old life can't be worse and im mr optomistic people say.........last thign......the worse thing ever is when u use to look at a girl and they look back a bit shy but interested and nwo they just dont want sh*t to do with you adn give you teh cold shoulder hard as hell....................................

howver i aint that discouraged overall, cuz i will still do the finasteride nizoral min.........and it will turn around, but as of now......all time low

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Rock your running out of time, in 60 years you will be dead! Are you really gonna spend the next 60 years of your life being miserable?

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
nah man ill get a transplant before not to long in my life....so ill just wait it out, just saying right now is this just a very low point either way we shall see..........

Friendo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this Dwayne The Rocker Johnson? I would've never thought he's depressed about hair loss but it just goes to show how impactful it is.