What Women Really Think Of Balding/bald Men.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss is no joke, it's something you have to take seriously. I would not be where I am in life without my hair transplants or even my choice to use minoxidil early enough, that year with more hair was key in my development, enough hair to get enough social and sexual experience at the age of 21.

And here I am at the age of 28, 4000 grafts on my head, constantly trying to figure out what the next step to get more hair on my head could be.

People who are not taking this problem seriously are just not taking life seriously, they're not educated enough on human nature, social dynamics and what the loss of your looks could eventually do to you.

And that doesn't end with you by the way, there's a good chance you'll turn into this bald loser who'll make everyone around them a little more miserable.

To me, the negative comments are just the cherry on top of this sh*t cake though, what's scarier is that you never truly know how much better your life could be if you had a normal head of hair. Or how much worse, since when you suffer from hair loss, you're not allowed to let yourself go in any area anymore, and that can be so tiring, @Afro_Vacancy 's mental tax comes to mind.

Anyway, you become/remain bald at your own peril. It's not just hair. It forces you to reconfigure your whole life and your whole worldview, and if it doesn't, then you just don't have your eyes open.

How's that second transplant growing in bruh?

Did you end up getting temple points added on this go around or just general thickening of the structure that was there?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Hair loss is no joke, it's something you have to take seriously. I would not be where I am in life without my hair transplants or even my choice to use minoxidil early enough, that year with more hair was key in my development, enough hair to get enough social and sexual experience at the age of 21.

And here I am at the age of 28, 4000 grafts on my head, constantly trying to figure out what the next step to get more hair on my head could be.

People who are not taking this problem seriously are just not taking life seriously, they're not educated enough on human nature, social dynamics and what the loss of your looks could eventually do to you.

And that doesn't end with you by the way, there's a good chance you'll turn into this bald loser who'll make everyone around them a little more miserable.

To me, the negative comments are just the cherry on top of this sh*t cake though, what's scarier is that you never truly know how much better your life could be if you had a normal head of hair. Or how much worse, since when you suffer from hair loss, you're not allowed to let yourself go in any area anymore, and that can be so tiring, @Afro_Vacancy 's mental tax comes to mind.

Anyway, you become/remain bald at your own peril. It's not just hair. It forces you to reconfigure your whole life and your whole worldview, and if it doesn't, then you just don't have your eyes open.

There is this guy at my work. He has done very well professionally.
The first time I met him, I noticed his high pitched feminine voice, like mine. I wanted to punch him (and then hang myself).
He also had a cap on, indoors (not a baseball cap, a stylish one). I thought, oh a fashion statement (he was dressed well). Then I looked him up. Progression of hairloss. Thoughts started forming. A few weeks later, met him again in another meeting, in a more formal setting. Again cap. And it became crystal clear what the situation was. Cap prisoner. Instantly, from respecting this accomplished person, I went to pity.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The first time I met him, I noticed his high pitched feminine voice, like mine. I wanted to punch him (and then hang myself).
He also had a cap on, indoors (not a baseball cap, a stylish one). I thought, oh a fashion statement (he was dressed well). Then I looked him up. Progression of hairloss. Thoughts started forming. A few weeks later, met him again in another meeting, in a more formal setting. Again cap. And it became crystal clear what the situation was. Cap prisoner. Instantly, from respecting this accomplished person, I went to pity.

How in the world do you get away with cap in a formal meeting? That's next level

blackg

Reaction score
You can still respect him professionally though.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sexual experience lmao

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I once had a date mention my receding hairline...twice. Only way to deal with it is to brush it off, because for some reason it's still socially OK to laugh at someones baldness.

FYI here are my go-to's whenever that happens...

"You have a receding hairline"

"Oh well, guess it gives the other guys a chance"

OR....

"You have a receding hairline" (from a male)

"I can get a hair transplant you'll always be ugly as f***"

Or as straight faced as possible just dead stare and reply "and?"

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
As each day goes by, I'm getting closer to shaving. I'm starting to consider questions like, what will my head look like without hair, and I often cover my sides and front with my hands and squint my eyes to try and get a sense of it. I think I have good facial features - at least, good enough facial features, but its a question of how my overall scalp will look.

Every time I look in the mirror, I see my shitty hairline staring back at me, and I'm becoming increasingly sick of it. Because no matter how I try and style it, or what haircut I get, I'm not happy with it. No matter what clothes I wear, my shitty hair is just...there, looking shitty and making me feel shitty.

I still have enough hair to frame my face, even though I have the world's largest forehead as a result of my wide *** sides.

I'm teetering on the edge of shaving. Although I need to remember that to other people, probably women more so, I have pretty 'normal' hair, well..

At least, I'd like to think that's why they think. In reality I have no f*****g idea. But the main thing is, and what makes us attractive is feeling comfortable in our skin. And if I'll feel more confident shaved, then thats the way to go. Otherwise, everytime I see a mirror, I feel concerned about my hair. Its torture in that respect.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
I didn't wait much, I just did it when I was 20, it was a huge relief that I still looked good, but I still had the framing at the time, once that was gone, I looked much worse, hence why I didn't wait long to have a hair transplant.

Just do it, don't think about it, shave with no guard. People ask you questions, you tell them you wanted to see how you would look like. That's it. I got my fair share of negative comments, my family told me I looked like an alien, a patient with Down Syndrome, my friends called me a skinhead.

I survived all that, and I'm not the strongest person emotionally. Trust me, you'll much feel better once you know what you look like without hair.

Thanks WPB, it means a lot.

Yeah, I'm gonna do it. It's also an ideal time for me given I work freelance, I don't have a girlfriend currently, and so on. I've still got a decent amount on top, although thinning. So I'm hoping that will be a good enough frame for now. And once I shave, then micropigmentation isn't so far off, as that's something I'm really interested by.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what gets me is that it seems that young girls (and guys who aren't BALD) seem to think that baldness is something that can be stopped easily, and that any young guy under 30 who is BALD or who has a badly receding hairline just isn't taking care of themselves; like they don't wash and they have just let themselves become bald.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what gets me is that it seems that young girls (and guys who aren't BALD) seem to think that baldness is something that can be stopped easily, and that any young guy under 30 who is BALD or who has a badly receding hairline just isn't taking care of themselves; like they don't wash and they have just let themselves become bald.

People are f*****g idiots man.

A month or so ago, a guy at work is telling me about a politician in our country who got caught driving with cocaine in his blood. Cocaine-man happens to be bald as can be:

-F52Rx3T.jpg

Guy then says: "it's insane how bald he is. But then again, that job must be really stressful."

I.e. he was saying his baldness was due to his high stress levels.

Did I feel like ending his life in that moment? Yes, yes I did.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
How in the world do you get away with cap in a formal meeting? That's next level

It wasn't formal formal, but formalish enough that I found the cap inappropriate.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
frontal hair follicles are the army which reinforce you to gain a women's initial attention and help you in every aspect of your life

every follicle matters

accumulate follicles, ressurrect them with duta/fina, recruit them with a help of hair transplant surgeons

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not bad, you could just take the opportunity to casually say that it's annoying.

That's what one of my colleagues did when the subject of his thinning hair came up:

"Yeah it's annoying, it's hard to imagine oneself bald and it's not a look that everyone can pull off."

And everyone could understand, most people would be able to understand. Of course it sucks *** to lose one's hair.

A girl told me once that she could see that I was balding by pointing at my crown, so I told her about the crap I've been through, with humor and without going too deep: bald at 22, hair transplant, dead wearing a hair piece, etc.

And it was fine, the girl wouldn't let go of me after a few weeks of dating. I didn't see any future with her though. My point is, there's no need to become all confrontational about it, just be honest, and if the person you're talking doesn't like that, whatever, at least you've had the courage to remain true to yourself.

This has always been my strategy and it's always yield very positive results. I don't even realize that I've been 100% honest with my colleagues about my hair transplant(s) and that pretty much nothing happened. Some people here think that all hell would break loose if they did that. Just tell people the truth, to hell with the elaborate strategies to save your fragile ego or to attack the other person.

What I said wasnt meant to be confrontational, it was meant to be inquisitive. Most people will make a stupid insulting comment because they know YOU KNOW the actual hurt behind it. Instead of acting like it bothers you, act like you dont understand the insult behind it and make them have to explain. See how fast they get uncomfortable in front of others when they have to go into detail why they think theyre better than someone else and how fast everyone turns on them. Its just a way to take control and steer the outcome.

blackg

Reaction score
People are f*****g idiots man.

A month or so ago, a guy at work is telling me about a politician in our country who got caught driving with cocaine in his blood. Cocaine-man happens to be bald as can be:

View attachment 82170

Guy then says: "it's insane how bald he is. But then again, that job must be really stressful."

I.e. he was saying his baldness was due to his high stress levels.

Did I feel like ending his life in that moment? Yes, yes I did.
It's hard to believe halfwits like this do exist. Unfortunately they are the majority.

blackg

Reaction score
Oh god, an event that I had almost forgotten about just resurfaced in my mind.

It was in 2016, and this random guy at the pub asks me what I do for a living. I say I'm unemployed and he replies, all drunk and with a smirk on his face:

"I can see that, you have no hair!"
I remember this, mate.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh god, an event that I had almost forgotten about just resurfaced in my mind.

It was in 2016, and this random guy at the pub asks me what I do for a living. I say I'm unemployed and he replies, all drunk and with a smirk on his face:

"I can see that, you have no hair!"

I start boiling inside, giving him a death stare, and he's like "OK..." and goes to talk to my friend, and then he quickly left.

That's all I could do, nothing would come out of my mouth, someone says that to you, you've lost, but your approach would have worked:

"Explain yourself, tell me what you mean exactly?"

And he would probably have replied: "Chill out man, I was just joking."

Could have, but being drunk he may have just said something dumber. In the end you could have still probably drove the situation to a point where he left insulted and frustrated. I would have just said I was self employed over unemployed though. It tough depending on the mood and place in your life, sometimes the brain is pre occupied and you dont come up with this stuff on the fly. When this happens tho, the dead, perplexed look is a life saver. It can buy you time where you know youre thinking of a comeback but they just feel you are looking at them like they are morons and it can really put someone out of place.
Chances are though there would have been other balding guys in there and him being forced to explain himself aloud would have made him VERY uncomfortable. You win.