What to take for fatty nipps.

Floyd

Reaction score
There are so many different opinions and theories that I just don't know what to do anymore. I have "fatty nipps" not full on gyno -- and I just can't get rid of them. Could someone please tell me in simple terms what I should take (arimidex?) where I can find it and how much I should take. Please help!

Subliminal

Established Member
Reaction score
I suggest going on a diet and exercising more. An estrogen suppressor won't get rid of fat. No pain, no gain.

Floyd

Reaction score
Diet and working out are NOT the answer. I'm a marathon runner. I run every day. Trust me, this is not "fat", this is something else. Please, no more --"work out more" or "eat right" posts -- I nedd advice on something that can truly put an end to this. It's making my life hell. It used to be my hair loss -- now I can't even take off my shirt on the beach. please help.

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you mean your nipples are kind of bloated, like a kid going through puberty?

Subliminal

Established Member
Reaction score
Floyd said:
Diet and working out are NOT the answer. I'm a marathon runner. I run every day. Trust me, this is not "fat", this is something else. Please, no more --"work out more" or "eat right" posts -- I nedd advice on something that can truly put an end to this. It's making my life hell. It used to be my hair loss -- now I can't even take off my shirt on the beach. please help.

OK, I was confused. Originally you inferred it wasn't gyno, so I thought maybe you just had high body fat %. Now you're saying it's not really fat. So it sounds like you really do have gyno -- there is no "sort of gyno." You either have it or you don't, just different degrees. You'll need to see your Doctor for an exam, but unless it's really bad he'll likely won't suggest anything. Taking an aromatase inhibitor over the long term can be dangerous.

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm in the same boat as you.. plus a few more excess estrogen symptoms. I'm planning on taking an aramotase inhibitor like letrozole.. (femara).. 1.25 mg ED for a week...that should more than take care of it.. and after that if need be i'll switch over to an estrogen antagonist like nolvadex.. 10 mg thrice a week (mon, wed, friday) to keep estrogen levels at bay while i continue 1 mg finasteride.

Floyd

Reaction score
Lagalot, thanks for your reply. I'd love some more info if possible. What is an aramatose inhibitor? What does it do? And where do I get it? Is this stuff safe to get over the internet? And what about nolvadex? Sorry to put you through this but I really don't know anything about this stuff. And what did you mean by "a few more estrogen symptoms"? I only ask because I probably have them too. PM me if you like. You sound like you know what your talking about and it's seems your going through the same sh*t as me? Have you thought about halting the Propecia? I've stopped untill I clear this problem up. It's driving me crazy. Has anyone noticed or made comments to you? It's a f*****g nightmare.

bodysnatcher

Established Member
Reaction score
i got really puffy nipples too, i can't even wear a t-shirt i got to wear a shirt over it.