What The Hell !

G

I combed my hair GENTLY today in the morning after a 4 day holiday and My heart literally fell out of my body. I COUNTED about 150 hair, add 50 to it that I missed. so its a total of 200 hair I lost !!!. I ve been on propecia for more than 5 weeks but i doubt its shed or maybe... Those hair looked all weak and were kind of ready to come out with a gentle tug.. But the mere sight of it is heart breaking .. crap it spoils your whole day and you dont feel like working ! oh well... thats life... :cry:

jeffsss

Reaction score
Helpmeregrow said:
I combed my hair GENTLY today in the morning after a 4 day holiday and My heart literally fell out of my body. I COUNTED about 150 hair, add 50 to it that I missed. so its a total of 200 hair I lost !!!. I ve been on propecia for more than 5 weeks but i doubt its shed or maybe... Those hair looked all weak and were kind of ready to come out with a gentle tug.. But the mere sight of it is heart breaking .. crap it spoils your whole day and you dont feel like working ! oh well... thats life... :cry:

maybe it's the minoxidil shed. you just started that 10 days ago no?

I've heard people get the worst sheds from minoxidil.. thats why i'm scared to try it.

G

Stuck with it means sticking with it for life .. much like propecia... that idea didnt sound appealing.... sh*t man how much i hate hairloss !!!!!!

jeffsss

Reaction score
Helpmeregrow said:
Stuck with it means sticking with it for life .. much like propecia... that idea didnt sound appealing.... $#iT man how much i hate hairloss !!!!!!

well with that attitude I don't know what to tell you....

as soon as i get my hair loss under control I'm going to add a regrowth agent to my regimine.

If i have to put minoxidil on my scalp every day.. so be it.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Helpmeregrow said:
Stuck with it means sticking with it for life .. much like propecia... that idea didnt sound appealing....

If you're of the mindset that hair regrowth isn't important to you, I can't argue with your statement.