What Norwood Am I, Should I Start Treatment.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah looks like some thinning but at the same time it also looks like you have fine hair anyway . You can start treatments (finasteride) but educate yourself on all the risks and also get blood work (hormonal panel) before you start.

For what’s it worth I think bald would actually really suit you . You lucky f***.

vinnyg0414

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah looks like some thinning but at the same time it also looks like you have fine hair anyway . You can start treatments (finasteride) but educate yourself on all the risks and also get blood work (hormonal panel) before you start.

For what’s it worth I think bald would actually really suit you . You lucky f***.
Second that he would look bald but disagree he is not thinning at all.

Ur hair is uniformly thick. ALSO. U can’t slick back ur hair with jel because it can f*** up what we see. Take a photo just pushing it back slightly.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Second that he would look bald but disagree he is not thinning at all.

Ur hair is uniformly thick. ALSO. U can’t slick back ur hair with jel because it can f*** up what we see. Take a photo just pushing it back slightly.

I think his temples are thinning. His temples in the younger pics look considerably more dense

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude do not take minoxidil or finasteride. Those are lifelong commitments with a ton of potentially horrible side effects. You don’t want to take that on unless you are absolutely sure you need to and absolutely sure you’ve read up on them and are comfortable with the risks, understand the process, and conclude hair is worth a chance at keeping your hair.

This isn’t even close to a mature hairline. You’re not even a Norwood 1. Your body is still maturing, some recession is normal as you get older. Almost no one keeps a Norwood 0 as an adult. The older you get the less likely it is.

Just take pictures every 3 months, same perspective, wet/dry, and compare. If that isn’t soon enough go see a dermatologist.

vinnyg0414

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NW0. Do you see why jel in your hair is misleading. Even before you looked NW0 but that literally confirms it. You have ZERO reason to worry atm. Also funny note, your beard is red, but your hair is blonde. Kinda cool IMO.

I’ll let other ppl chime in. I see minimal change in 6 years.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That new picture shows your temple hair better . I wouldn’t start treatments yet as the risks are real.

vinnyg0414

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. Watch this

Here’s your original photo 479FB70E-1CC6-41C9-924E-5004A3B74ADA.jpeg
Note your “peak”

Here’s this one I just stopped removing part of the peak.
2D48CA20-6E51-4895-AB1B-C16C186C762F.jpeg

Here’s you, today. 8E50CCC0-2B13-476B-A9C7-6C0899109144.jpeg

IE: In 6 years you’ve lost maybe like three pieces of hair. Lol

BTW: Not even factoring in how long your hair was in that first photo.

fenom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are fine, no thinning. I don't think that his temples are thinning, they are simply baby hair. Everyone has them.