what is the likelyhood that u will shed when u start on...

G

propecia..

i've been using rogaine/minoxidil with pretty good results...its nearly been 5 months n my hairloss has slowed down extensively...hairs r growing back on my hairline n temples(im about a 0.6 on the Norwood scale) albeit not as dark n thick as i like them to be but growing nonetheless.

my question is what is the likelyhood that i will shed if i start taking propecia right now at age 19 n a half..

my derm told me 5 months ago that i shouldnt take propecia because i was too young n i was still growing eternally or something...

i dont want to mess with the results ive had with minoxidil with a massive propecia shed...that just would suck n kill me emotionally n psychologically

just my current thoughts...so help me if u can...thanx a lot

Afro Thunder

Stingray

Reaction score
43.3859302950983333333...%

Foh seriousness though. Who knows. If you're a pussy and don't wanna shed before regrowing...don't take anything..just go bald. Otherwise just ignore the chances of a shed and go for broke. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

G

Re: what is the likelyhood that u will shed when u start on.

afro21 said:
propecia..

i've been using rogaine/minoxidil with pretty good results...its nearly been 5 months n my hairloss has slowed down extensively...hairs r growing back on my hairline n temples(im about a 0.6 on the Norwood scale) albeit not as dark n thick as i like them to be but growing nonetheless.

my question is what is the likelyhood that i will shed if i start taking propecia right now at age 19 n a half..

my derm told me 5 months ago that i shouldnt take propecia because i was too young n i was still growing eternally or something...

i dont want to mess with the results ive had with minoxidil with a massive propecia shed...that just would suck n kill me emotionally n psychologically

just my current thoughts...so help me if u can...thanx a lot

Afro Thunder

Here is a theory. I would start on propecia at a lower dose, say .5 MG. At the same time, I would use NANO shampoo on your non-nizoral days. I believe but cannot prove, that the NANO is the reason why I did not shed when I added propecia and 5% minoxidil. to my routine.

Give it a go!

Good luck.

G

thanks bruce...

where can i get NANO shampoo and how much does it cost?

Afro Thunder