What I am using to cure my receding hair line!

Not_as_shown

Reaction score
Hey everyone I want to share my succes and techniques for restoring a receding hairline. Aka the M shapped hairline. I can't say this will work for you but it's working for me. I have been using a laser comb, as instructed, as well as minoxidil, one - two times a day not super religious about it, and a head massage with either one of those small hand held back massager (which I think actually vibrate hard enough) or a vibrating shampoo brush. My theory in hairloss is that the initial cause is a lack of blood flow to the area which leads to a build up of DHT. The head massage and the laser comb are to help improve blood flow to the area which will help the hair get the nutrients it needs to grow healthy. The minoxidil will block the DHT from building up and allow for hair growth normally.

This process can take 4-6 mo before you see a substantial difference so be patient and don't give up.

Last edited:

IA2015

Established Member
Reaction score
How does Minoxidil neutralise? Its a growth stimulant.

finasteride is what does the most work, it keeps DHT in check, giving the follicles some breathing space to do their things.

Not_as_shown

Reaction score
How does Minoxidil neutralise? Its a growth stimulant.

finasteride is what does the most work, it keeps DHT in check, giving the follicles some breathing space to do their things.

Thanks for the info IA2015 I will update my post. I've been doin all my research myself and only in my free time. Everything online says it is a DHT blocker. Which led me to believe that it nuetruialized the area of DHT. If you are using minoxidil right now toss in a head massage twice a day. It's been helping the progress significantly. A lot of people who use minoxidil say that they only get peach fuzz back. I believe this is where the message takes its pressidence. By being more blood and neutrients to the area it allowed those peach fuzz hairs to turn into full grown hair. Again this is what worked for me and may not work for you but it's a chance. Try it out. There's nothing to lose and hair to gain.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously. It took you nearly two years to figure that out? Pah-theh-tik!

Ãœber please keep comments like this to yourself. This is a community here to help each other not to take out our frustrations of hairloss on each other.