What happened to United Pharmacies's website?

madhatter

Established Member
Reaction score
It was working for me last night...maybe they're doing maintenance or something...

TheBigDog

Reaction score
My email to their inquiry@unitedpharmacy.com has resulted in the following MAIL UNDELIVERABLE error.

The original message was received at Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:56:22 +1300from wrench.hosts.net.nz [210.48.108.197] ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----<inquiry@unitedpharmacies.com>(reason: 554 5.4.6 Too many hops) ----- Transcript of session follows -----554 5.4.6 Too many hops 27 (25 max): from <MY EMAIL ADDRESS> via localhost, to <inquiry@unitedpharmacies.com>

I called the 1800# but only got the voice mail. I am not sure what is up.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
They are doing it all the time.. Big time looser.

TheBigDog

Reaction score
squeegee said:

Really? I have had nothing but success in dealing with them in the past year. Their services has been superb up to this point.

Can you share your experiences with us?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
TheBigDog said:
squeegee said:

Really? I have had nothing but success in dealing with them in the past year. Their services has been superb up to this point.

Good everything except they shutdown their website and e-mail too often... I was buying from them before but not anymore! It looks like one day they will take my money and disappeared! :gay:

TheBigDog

Reaction score
squeegee said:
TheBigDog said:
squeegee said:

Good everything except they shutdown their website and e-mail too often... I was buying from them before but not anymore! It looks like one day they will take my money and disappeared! :gay:

I placed a PO and they still haven't confirmed my order yet. This is getting frustrating.
where are u buying from now?

Reaction score
Cassin said:
squeegee said:
It looks like one day they will take my money and disappeared! :gay:

I think that will happen with every pharmacy website. Go to a doctor and get your meds if you can guys,

LOL indeed.

I take my chances purchasing from online sources. In an ideal world I would be getting a script for my medication.