What exactly has Obama done to recieve all this celebrity??

metalheaddude

Reaction score
He preeches CHANGE!

Yet no change has occured yet.

However this doesn't stop people all over the world from dancing in the streets like he is their messiah or something!

He hasn't even done anything yet!

I find his celebrity and legion of loyal followers positively nauseating.

Mark my words (and this post) the sh*t is going to hit the fan REAL soon.

I truly believe the USA is going to suffer from some sought of economic and/or social, terrorist related catastrophe in the coming days, from which she will not recover and it will all stem from Obamas election.

Russia or China may have something to do with it. Who knows.

All I know is. Something is not quite right with Obama (and his wife). I sense it! And I'm rarely wrong.

When something is to good to be true. It usually is. Remember that.

Sorry. Just felt I need to put it on record.

obama.jpg

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
What has he done? He is intelligent. For once, we are going to have an intelligent person in the White House after 8 years of a man who got into Yale only due to legacy and pulled mediocre grades and couldn't run a business without Saudi oil money bailing him all the time. The incoming president was smart enough to see thru the hoax that was the invasion of Iraq. Even us citizens bought into the fear mongering of the Bush administration, but Obama saw it differently, and he was right.

Rather than campaigning with fear (like the republicans do) his campaign was based on hope. His ideas of trying to reach out to a country like Iran before sh*t gets out of hand makes sense. Why saber rattle? He thinks like an intelligent person. And he is an intelligent person. Graduated at the top of his class from Harvard Law.

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Mark my words (and this post) the sh*t is going to hit the fan REAL soon.

Yesterday I would have said give him a chance. But WTF... he picks Rahm Emanuel as COS?

Yea... this is looking real bad.... REAL bad. I think we will see a financial meltdown in the
markets if his cabinet picks are similar. Retail sales that came out today were in the toilet. Car sales
are at 1945 levels.... Washington does not have till January... it's got to start today, and as
I see it no one is in charge. Bush could give a rip and Obama can't do anything. This election
could not come at a worse point for the economy.

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
He preeches CHANGE!

Yet no change has occured yet.

What kind of change do you expect in one day of being the President Elect? Remember, Bush still runs things.

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
Metalheaddude,

Yes, sh*t is going to hit the fan within the next few years (or less).

The reason for sh*t hitting the fan is NOT because of Obama being in office. This was going to happen anyway. It is built in to the plan.

It is true that people are going to have their hearts broken when there is an absence of change, when the economy tumbles down and whatever other disasters occur.

Everyone needs to take a step back and GET OUT OF THE LEFT RIGHT PARADIGM!!!

Everyone screaming in the streets thinking that the messiah has come shows how brilliantly the LEFT/RIGHT PARADIGM works.

The people (the elite) who are really in control of the country cannot fall.

This is because we have a quasi two party system. When one party is rejected....then the public rallies for the other party. the elite rests upon these two parties and because of the pushing back of the two parties, they never fall.

This just happened with this past election.

Metalheaddude, it is really easy to just put the blame at the party that you don't support. That is exactly how the whole thing works man! Don't fall into the trap and become a part of it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTahZE4q ... re=related

Check it out.

amsch

Reaction score
Unfortunately i think many voters voted for Obama for the wrong reasons. Does not mean that he is the right man for the job.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I also wonder what this celebrity status is all about. He has done nothing in politics to make you think wow. He was only a senator for a very short period before he ran for president and for some reason everyone thinks he is a saviour.

Don’t get me wrong, I hope he does well. But all this raving on about change is rather strange. Just because he says it will change doesn’t mean it will.

It seems to me he is manipulating the US people and they are just falling for it. They all think he is great before he has done anything. People should be talking about him in the way they are after he has made a change. Then he deserves the great status.

The Gardener

Reaction score
I think you guys are overplaying it.

Put it this way... if YOU lived under Bush for eight years, and then you finally had a night where the prospect of an end to the Bush presidency might be on the horizon, would not you too be overjoyed? Its just that simple. We've voted out a troubled presidential administration, and we are eager for a new leadership paradigm.

As for the "celebrity" baloney, that seems to me to be more of a European phenomenon. The US papers ran headlines like "Obama Wins!" and "It's Obama!" after the election. Its the European and other foreign papers who have been running all of this "Black JFK" baloney and blowing it out of proportion.

JayBear

Established Member
Reaction score
blueshard said:
Metalheaddude,

Yes, sh*t is going to hit the fan within the next few years (or less).

The reason for sh*t hitting the fan is NOT because of Obama being in office. This was going to happen anyway. It is built in to the plan.

It is true that people are going to have their hearts broken when there is an absence of change, when the economy tumbles down and whatever other disasters occur.

Everyone needs to take a step back and GET OUT OF THE LEFT RIGHT PARADIGM!!!

Everyone screaming in the streets thinking that the messiah has come shows how brilliantly the LEFT/RIGHT PARADIGM works.

The people (the elite) who are really in control of the country cannot fall.

This is because we have a quasi two party system. When one party is rejected....then the public rallies for the other party. the elite rests upon these two parties and because of the pushing back of the two parties, they never fall.

This just happened with this past election.

Metalheaddude, it is really easy to just put the blame at the party that you don't support. That is exactly how the whole thing works man! Don't fall into the trap and become a part of it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTahZE4q ... re=related

Check it out.

Evidence?

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
JayBear said:
Evidence?

Yeah, sure....read history.

Stop watching the news. Stop reading the New York Times. Step outside of the box in which you live. Use your logic. Realize that people want power.

Look into things such as the Amero.

Look into things such as the New World Order.

Realize that your eagerness to write me off as silly person spewing conspiracy theories, is exactly how they want you to react.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
blueshard said:

LOL!! Yeah, and whatever else you do, start paying attention to Alex Jones!

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Being a bit rash Metal... It's worth rejoicing for many reasons... chiefly it is a huge step when you consider race and ethnicity, Although Obama may be the whitest black man in existence.

No he hasn't changed anything yet.. and in two months I'll doubt he'll have changed anything either.. or in two years. The road to recovery will be a long *** haul.. the positive effects will be felt in the future but not the near one. You can't go in one direction for years and expect to reverse all that in a matter of days.. It takes a lot more then one man or even one administration to do all that.

JayBear

Established Member
Reaction score
blueshard said:
JayBear said:
Evidence?

Yeah, sure....read history.

Stop watching the news. Stop reading the New York Times. Step outside of the box in which you live. Use your logic. Realize that people want power.

Look into things such as the Amero.

Realize that your eagerness to write me off as silly person spewing conspiracy theories, is exactly how they want you to react.

I have read a lot of history, I know about the amero and the so called new world order. I'm not writing you off as a silly person, but I don't agree with your assessment of the world, largely due to a lack of evidence. I don't, however, want to hijack this thread so, perhaps we can discuss it another time or place.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Check this link out. Use of hidden hypnosis in Obama's speeches. Experts in the field of subliminal hypnosis analyze his speeches. Could be how he received all this near cult like following.

Not saying this is true at all, but it is quite interesting.

http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama's_Use ... eeches.pdf

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
JayBear, great idea man. We will definitely have to start a new thread and discuss this stuff.

I believe that everyone can benefit from it.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Harie said:
Check this link out. Use of hidden hypnosis in Obama's speeches. Experts in the field of subliminal hypnosis analyze his speeches. Could be how he received all this near cult like following.

Not saying this is true at all, but it is quite interesting.

http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama's_Use ... eeches.pdf

There's only ONE way to stop this terrible and insidious brainwashing that's being forced on us: we must all start wearing those protective aluminum foil-lined hats and caps, to stop those nefarious external brain-waves from altering our precious bodily fluids!!

The Gardener

Reaction score
I think the hypnotysm is working.

During his press conference today, I was getting a thrill up my leg.