What do you know? Im having success after all

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
Well guys, as many of you have been seeing my posts today I havent been too happy having discovered that im diffusely thinning in Norwood 7 and discovering the entire pattern running through my head... I HAVE noticed however that my hairline has improved dramatically...even tho it wasnt too much of a problem to start with. I remember, long before I knew I was balding (I guess 2.5-3 years ago I always had comments on how huge my hairline and forehead are) I used to be able to fit 4 fingers on my forehead and measured it out to be 7 cm (which I read on some site is the max considered for a "normal forehead") lol but thats besides the point. Today I measured for the hell of it...its down to 5.5 cm from my eyebrows to the top of my line. To double check...i was only able to put in 3 fingers. THis is f*****g amazing. My temples still got a bit of a M to them however, but theres lots of blonde vellous fuzz hanging out there giving me a bit of hope. Lets jus hope those bad boys thicken up...i dont need too much of a hairline improvement anymore!

G

Good job bro. I can relate. My hairline started between 2.5inches(6.4 cm) and 2.75 inches(7.04 cm) above my eyebrows before dutasteride. Now it's at 2.25 inches(5.76 cm) above my eyebrows. I measure from the top of my eyebrows till it hits the hair on the hairline. Then it's about 5.3 inches from the top of my eyebrows to my chin. The Da Vinci formula says that the hairline has a good placement if it's half the distance from the eyebrows to the chin, and mine is less than that, so mine is good. You should measure yours as well.

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
mine is actually a little less then 1/3 now..(yea i know big *** slavic head lol) Im still quite irked tho about the diffuseness..its jus blah so much more noticeable now that its growing out...i have 2 wear like a hat all the time...jayman i dont know if u saw but take a look in the tell your story section @ that 22 year old diffuser. I remember you saying that in diffuse your hairline eventually goes...check it out man the guy has very few hairs left but is still Nw1...yet in a way u could classify him as "barely there Nw5"

G

MacAttack said:
mine is actually a little less then 1/3 now..(yea i know big *** slavic head lol) Im still quite irked tho about the diffuseness..its jus blah so much more noticeable now that its growing out...i have 2 wear like a hat all the time...jayman i dont know if u saw but take a look in the tell your story section @ that 22 year old diffuser. I remember you saying that in diffuse your hairline eventually goes...check it out man the guy has very few hairs left but is still Nw1...yet in a way u could classify him as "barely there Nw5"

ill take a look.wahts his name?

also, whats the distance from your eyebrows to your chin in cm?

G

JayMan said:
Good job bro. I can relate. My hairline started between 2.5inches(6.4 cm) and 2.75 inches(7.04 cm) above my eyebrows before dutasteride. Now it's at 2.25 inches(5.76 cm) above my eyebrows. I measure from the top of my eyebrows till it hits the hair on the hairline. Then it's about 5.3 inches from the top of my eyebrows to my chin. The Da Vinci formula says that the hairline has a good placement if it's half the distance from the eyebrows to the chin, and mine is less than that, so mine is good. You should measure yours as well.

Are you serious with this formula? I've always thought that my forehead is f*****g huge, but judging by that formula it's still in "normal" limits. The distance from my eyebrows to my chin is over 2 times longer than the distance from my eyebrows to my hairline. sh*t, I'm normal after all :lol: . Then again, I have this longish skull type so it still doesn't look too good.

And oh yeah, congrats for the success to the thread starter. I'm in the same situation as you, bad diffuse thinning and a long forehead :lol: .