what do you guys think ?

shocker

Reaction score
the first pic is from august (2 months ago)
second pic is from mid october (now)
i've been on several herbal remedies which ive tried some work well as a combination. treatments 'saw palmetto, niacin, herbal hair oil, and biotin. been taking it all for about 4 months now oh and i also lowered my masturbation from once or twice a day to lets say 2 times a week? :thumbdown2: well as long as i get good results i dont mind for a while..
lemme know what you guys think of the pictures.
thank you.

Attachments

• hairgrowing.jpg
    hairgrowing.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 620

Joe-1991

Established Member
Reaction score
The way your hair is growing looks pretty strange. It does look as if the supplements have made a difference though.

shocker

Reaction score
lol yah thats what i think but before i was not getting sleep regularly and was under alot of stress aswell everything changed now hopefully i have full recovery in a year or two

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
To me it looks as if you have just grown the crown area longer than the donor area in an attempt to blend it/ cover up the thinning. There is no link between hair loss and masturbation and herbal remedies are so pointless, they're not safer and they're not proven to work.

shocker

Reaction score
twenty.five said:
Just out of curiosity, what hair oil are you using?
it's Ayurvedic hair oil if u want more detail lemme know

stableforehead said:
To me it looks as if you have just grown the crown area longer than the donor area in an attempt to blend it/ cover up the thinning. There is no link between hair loss and masturbation and herbal remedies are so pointless, they're not safer and they're not proven to work.
yah ofcourse have to keep it neat as much as ican but myself I do see my hair growing and thickening I'll soon post a pic of front crown where you can see clear results on hairline

shocker

Reaction score

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
That website is dodgy as hell.

Can't even find any information about the treatment or what it contains. I can take a stab at that it's got brahmi, amla, eclipta alba, but I'd like to see an ingredients list. What the hell are they even selling? Products or services that include a product?

Terrible website.

shocker

Reaction score
twenty.five said:
That website is dodgy as hell.

Can't even find any information about the treatment or what it contains. I can take a stab at that it's got brahmi, amla, eclipta alba, but I'd like to see an ingredients list. What the hell are they even selling? Products or services that include a product?

Terrible website.

lol I know but it seems to be working man they also have Canada contact information there you can talk to them ppl if u want

shocker

Reaction score
herbal Regrow oil
contains Ayurvedic herbs: sesame oil prepared with emblica officinalis, centella asiatica, bacopa monnieri, nardostachys jatamansi, cyprus rotundus, eclipta alba, pongamia galbra.

herbal hair oil
contains Ayurvedic herbs: seshame oil prepared with emblica officinalis, jasmine, bacopa monnieri, eclipta alba, Indian sarsaparilla.

herbal hair food
powder contains ayurvedic herbs:
emblica officinalis, asparagus racemosus, eclipta alba, bacopa monnieri, lawsonia inermis.

herbal hair food is what u mix in half cup of water & apply to scalp and leaving it for 60-90 minutes... 

this is the stuff I was talking about before, I mean after using that herbal hair food powder and washing it off hair feels so much better even though there's not alot left lol it just freshens up the scalp u have to use it twice a month i myself do it on 15th and the 30th of every month ... I'm done half of the supply 3
month supply to go ill keep updating :)

just to let you know all those ingredients r pretty new to me so I have no idea about any of those .. but that's all in it

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Not my own quote but still very valid:

On natural alternatives:

''You know what they call alternative medicine that has been proven to work? "Medicine"" Basically, there are treatments out there proven to be massively effective ina lot of cases. There is no need for natural alternatives. At one point or another, EVERYTHING derives from nature