Dismiss Notice
Histogen Signs Deal with China Distributor: Article
Dismiss Notice
Organ Tech Hair Loss Treatment Research Update: Published.

What are the chances of peach fuzz turning into thick hair?

Discussion in 'Men's Hair Loss Treatments' started by All_The_Above, May 23, 2011.

1. All_The_Above

All_The_Above Member

Dislikes Received:
    I have been using Rogaine foam and generic minoxidil for five months now. I apply the foam twice a day and use about four cap fulls each time and I apply about 3 milliliters at night. About two months after starting to use the minoxidil I could faintly see this peach fuzz at my temples Now that I am five months into my minoxidil regimen, the blonde/white hairs are more abundant in number and they have gotten a bit longer, maybe some of them are a half inch. I know a lot of people get peach fuzz from minoxidil, so is this something not to get too excited about or is this a very good sign? I am particularly curious to hear from those of you who have been long term users of Minoxidil. If these light hairs did come in thicker and darker for your, how long after starting minoxidil did this take to happen?

2. GeminiX

GeminiX Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    It's hard to say, it's not a bad sigh at least :)

I noticed huge amounts of vellus growth quite quickly when I started my regimen, and then over a few years many of them began to thicken and become terminal.

3. blaze

blaze Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thats very interesting. So it took years literally for some new hairs of yours to turn terminal?

4. Johnx

Johnx Member

Dislikes Received:
    All_The_Above - can you take good quality hi-res picture of those small hairs?

5. Tomk

Tomk New Member

Dislikes Received:
    What happened afterwards?

I know it is an old post, but can you tell us what happened afterwards to that half inch long peach fuzz? did it grow longer? Did it turn into terminal hair? Can you show us some photos please?