Well well, hydroxychloroquine does help fight corona

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
WPwu3rB.png

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Or maybe just maybe the mainstream media had an agenda to bash Trump 24/7 without any regard for the truth. Becaue orange man always bad.

Last edited:

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I'm sure he'll be remembered like that by all the brainwashed idiots who believe every word the MSM puppets and late night "comedy" hosts tell them to believe.

INT

Reaction score
+ people with common sense who are not biased because of a particular political ideology.

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's funny :D I don't think any meds help beating corona, but you should definitely take some vitamins. For example, vitamin D is really good and healthy for you. Also, have a look at some stuff from eDrugStore.com, for example. I am sure that you will find something good for you there too, good luck!

Last edited:

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I'm sure he'll be remembered like that by all the brainwashed idiots who believe every word the MSM puppets and late night "comedy" hosts tell them to believe.
Just listen to yourself you sound just like the brainwashed idiots you criticise.

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, trump derangement syndrome still in full force after the man leaving office for more than a year now.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, trump derangement syndrome still in full force after the man leaving office for more than a year now.
Funny when I think of trump derangement syndrome I think of all the people like yourself that desperately try to keep him relevant.

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny when I think of trump derangement syndrome I think of all the people like yourself that desperately try to keep him relevant.
That's why you jumped in this thread being triggered because Trump was right.

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
What and I suppose your fragility drove you to start the thread right?
Funny you don't want to keep him "relevant" yet you're constantly posting here.

Tell us, did Trump piss in your cereal?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Lately, we are seeing alot of "fake news" media outlets changing their narrative based on facts and science for a change. Guess it all depends on who is in the White House. Also funny how two China virus heroes from New York and California are no longer wanted.

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lately, we are seeing alot of "fake news" media outlets changing their narrative based on facts and science for a change. Guess it all depends on who is in the White House. Also funny how two China virus heroes from New York and California are no longer wanted.
Yup, remember when Trump said chances are very big covid could've come out of a lab in Wuhan... He got crucified in the media. Now more and more scientists are coming out saying the same.

The hypocrisy we see today is unbelievable. Also media constantly polarizing has divided the country more than ever, good example is people on the left believing every word out of Trump's mouth is automatically false as one can see itt instead of being critical and thinking for themselves.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny you don't want to keep him "relevant" yet you're constantly posting here.

Tell us, did Trump piss in your cereal?
Pointing out your hypocrisy, isn’t going to make trump anymore ir-”relevant“ than he already is.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yup, remember when Trump said chances are very big covid could've come out of a lab in Wuhan... He got crucified in the media. Now more and more scientists are coming out saying the same.

The hypocrisy we see today is unbelievable. Also media constantly polarizing has divided the country more than ever, good example is people on the left believing every word out of Trump's mouth is automatically false as one can see itt instead of being critical and thinking for themselves.
When we first learned the virus originated from China, I knew right away on my own it was genetically engineered and was used as a weapon to level the "playing field" all over the world with the US as the number one target. That's why I would never trust RU from China.