Well, My Hair Loss Sped Up For Past Few Months, My Density Is Gone

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"God" probably wants you to bald so you look older because I've rarely seen someone so wise and self-aware at the age of 25. Those therapists you've visited must have been confused as hell.

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
If it is finasteride, it can give side effects
Thats true, it might because some of it goes systemic. But I got severe sides on propecia pills, but ZERO sides from Morr F. So its definitely something people should try if they cant handle oral tablets

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats true, it might because some of it goes systemic. But I got severe sides on propecia pills, but ZERO sides from Morr F. So its definitely something people should try if they cant handle oral tablets
Sounds good. At NW5 I'm probably too far gone to try it myself though, too bad.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's funny to read how children like yourself think they are apriori smarter and wiser than others and write comments from position of looking down lmao

shut the f*** up and sit down, mate, you are 4 years younger than me

i dont have a little bit of hair loss, i have a fucked up shedding of 300 hairs a day and nw2.5 at 25 yo, when normally only 10% experience hair loss pre 30 yo.

why would i stop whining. life is fucked up unfair b**ch. hair loss is a sick joke of a disease. f*** this bullshit.

also, how long u been on finasteride by now and hows the sides
If hairloss is having a catastrophic impact on your life then why are you not taking the one drug clinically proven to stop it?

You are a broken record at this point

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If hairloss is having a catastrophic impact on your life then why are you not taking the one drug clinically proven to stop it?

You are a broken record at this point
its clinically proven in some cases, in some cases it doesnt work, in some cases it doesnt work and meanwhile ruins ur life.

its a f*****g gamble with destiny. when u swallow the pill u flip the coin.

asking this retarded queston i can come back at u and say: hey bro, why dont u bet all ur money and ur house on red? its proven that u win 50% of the time, imagine u could become millionaire after that?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao, you are like 20 yo and you gona teach me life, what you wrote there is the message you sent to yourself basically

i didnt dismiss his words in anger, i dismissed them because they are load of horse sh*t rofl, the only help you can get is from the hair folliciles god if he agrees to save them. no therapist will make a decision for you, what to do when you are balding. no therapist will help you make a decision what is worth having gyno or not having hair, having ed or not having hair etc.

its easy to load up on psychological garbage when you only experienced hair loss in your 30s and full head with no sides now

I'm not actually that much older than you if you're 25 (early 30s) and I was certainly not behaving like you at your age! A few years after 25 I had the same Norwood 2.5 hairline that you did with otherwise good hair, yet your reaction couldn't be more different in terms of dealing with this and listening to people. Psychological garbage? Some people on here have gone though it and changed for the better, others like myself have experience in health care! Don't you also see the irony? You dismiss therapy as bull sh*t and I guess for weak people? Yet you can't even try finasteride yet millions are taking it, happy with hair and unaltered sex drive (mine is too high) and no sides. Now that's fear right there from you, plenty of way stronger prescription and recreational stuff. Your excess finasteride phobia also needs education and possibly a wider fear of life that could be explored in therapy.

You have obvious BDD but the reason you're annoying is for the following reasons:

- You don't recognise your BDD, it's a real condition but you need to understand it first and then good people will sympathise
- You don't take meds or do anything but make a lot of "it's over" threads
- You refuse help whether it's for finasteride or therapy and insult others
- Oh and you're mid 20s with just a thick Norwood 2.5 to top it all off, you could totally salvage this but you don't try unlike me. Sympathy is reserved for people who tried and failed for whatever reason. I know Matt wrote it harshly but you don't seem to be thinking too much either.

You are choosing to be miserable mate, this could become a habit and you could miss out on living your life.

Welp, I tried. I feel for you.

Thanks @Wolf Pack, means a lot.

In my experience, people who don't want to be helped, there's no point with attempting. It's a bit like the whole smoking thing, until that person makes the step to want to quit, health care professionals won't bother with offering help as studies show it's essentially useless. Bit like you can take the horse to water but can't make him drink. It's up to him to realise first his problems but sometimes even that basic step is too much due to personality traits, disorders e.t.c.

I think @genetically_cursed does have hope though as beyond his obvious hair related BDD, he seems clear (always hard unless someone talks and an examination) and wanted the Exodus thread deleted as he felt bad. I don't read much on here beyond mod tasks or posts like yours that I come across but I will always skip his posts unless I'm dragged into it as it's on repeat mode. I gave him advice and until he's ready to engage people properly, he'll continue to let off steam.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not actually that much older than you if you're 25 (early 30s) and I was certainly not behaving like you at your age!
Of course, cuz you didnt have such hair loss like i do.

A few years after 25 I had the same Norwood 2.5 hairline that you did with otherwise good hair.
Exactly, and i dont have otherwise good hair nor am i few years asfter 25.

Yet your reaction couldn't be more different in terms of dealing with this.
Yeah i guess i could grow a pair and hop on finasteride instantly and deal with consequences if they arise, but not there yet.

Psychological garbage? Some people on here have gone though it and changed for the better, others like myself have experience in health care! Don't you also see the irony?
I really dont, fam. How you working as someone in medicine has got anything to do with what i write?

You dismiss therapy as bull sh*t and I guess for weak people?
Yeah, therapy is nonsense in case when you have real problems like myself. Therapy works for when you break up with a gf from ltr, lose a job and so on and that affects your emotions too higly, when it shouldnt.

Yet you can't even try finasteride yet millions are taking it, happy with hair and unaltered sex drive (mine is too high) and no sides.
Lucky you are.

You have obvious BDD but the reason you're annoying is for the following reasons.
BDD is a body-image disorder characterized by persistent and intrusive preoccupations with an imagined or slight defect in one's appearance.
Well, here's the difference, not only its not imagined, but not even slight defect, im gona be bald soon.

It's a joke to hear healthy people give advice to the guy who's ill with cancer.

'Hey, man, just accept it, thats how it's happened. It's all in your head. Yes, you have cancer, but you still can enjoy regular things in life.

Just lol @ this chit

Dude whom u replied to is in his 30 and doesnt even have any hair loss.

cesc

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get help dude, you have some issues that need looking into.

Hair loss is the least of your worries.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wait, are u even the motherfucker who was like 19 yo and had no hair loss at all wth that avatar of blank person in a cap? lmao
No, that was actually me; good memory.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a joke to hear healthy people give advice to the guy who's ill with cancer.

'Hey, man, just accept it, thats how it's happened. It's all in your head. Yes, you have cancer, but you still can enjoy regular things in life.

Just lol @ this chit

So it happened to me a few years after 25 which is why my reaction was different? That's like an ultimate cope. What's the difference between a thick Norwood 2.5 at 25 and 28? lol. I can understand between 16 and 19 or 18 and 21 where 3 years proves to appear bigger due to milestones in life and maturation process. But after the early 20s, it's literally nothing mate.

You do have BDD from that definition because you have a minor defect and it's leading to obsession and intrusive thoughts and you're also magnifying the problem. You can tell from someone's posts how much their suffering. You do have good hair and there's very little diffuse loss but you can't see it which is part of BDD.

I think a lot of this BDD would disappear if you actually got on Finasteride and kept hold of your hair, then you can also think of improving it. Fear of something getting worse and being out of control is terrifying so I do relate to your fear of going bald. But if you do something about it, it won't happen and on top of it, you need to have some self awareness - your hair is almost normal. I hated a Norwood 2.5 hairline too but I knew I still had lots of thick hair like you if that makes sense.

In regards to Matt. To me it doesn't matter if he's a 100 year old Norwood 0 or a bald 16 year old. The content of his post is what matters and he showed a lot of intelligence and awareness. You should keep an open mind and judge people on their true value. A bald guy who went through the same thing may not necessarily give the best advice. Many on here have said get help so there must be something to it, they're helping you.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, i think you would be on lookism or some sh*t obsessing over some other flaw.

Yes you have a little bit of hair loss(not really that bad for the average guy your age) but stop whinging and get on finasteride already.

f*** meds they give side effects.

His options would be hair transplant as his balding isn't extreme like mine.

Or a buzzcut and deal with it. Guard 2 or so on the clippers, not a total head shave.

That's what I would do if I wasn't a norwood 7.

Wouldn't say hair system or SMP unless he's norwood 4 or above,tbh.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this guy who is NW6 in his mid 20's who has always dated decent looking girls. He just found himself a new girlfriend recently too, so clearly baldness is not stopping him. He's not in amazing shape, not tall, not rich, not even remarkably confident. I don't know his secret yet, but I might ask for y'all.

Probably he can sport a shaved head stubble look. Nothing wrong with a shaved head look, but a shiny cueball egghead with nothing to frame the face like mine, IS. All that is left is the ugly horseshoe.
Whereas my cueball egg head looks sh*t even shaved being norwood 7, as there's nothing left on the top, not even stubble.

The disadvantage with me is I'm almost gay, and in the gay community younger guys are much more picky than girls were.

Also I got severe anxiety and autism, two more huge disadvantages.

So as a result I been single for almost 10 years.

I'm 35 myself now.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably he can sport a shaved head stubble look. Nothing wrong with a shaved head look, but a shiny cueball egghead with nothing to frame the face like mine, IS. All that is left is the ugly horseshoe.
Whereas my cueball egg head looks sh*t even shaved being norwood 7, as there's nothing left on the top, not even stubble.

The disadvantage with me is I'm almost gay, and in the gay community younger guys are much more picky than girls were.

Also I got severe anxiety and autism, two more huge disadvantages.

So as a result I been single for almost 10 years.

I'm 35 myself now.

Why not pick a bald partner yourself then?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** meds they give side effects.

His options would be hair transplant as his balding isn't extreme like mine.

Or a buzzcut and deal with it. Guard 2 or so on the clippers, not a total head shave.

That's what I would do if I wasn't a norwood 7.

Wouldn't say hair system or SMP unless he's norwood 4 or above,tbh.
finally some1 talking sense here, instead o spouting absolute bullshit

INT

Reaction score

Just lol @ this chit

You clearly did not read what he said. You are one of those guys that does not listen to hear, only to reply.

Good luck with that.