Well, My Hair Loss Sped Up For Past Few Months, My Density Is Gone

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
basically im close to that stage, where ill look in the mirror and i wont care if my dick falls off, but ill do everything to get it back and thats when ill hop on finasteride i guess

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, so much whining and didnt even tried finastride....

Are you waiting to the point your hairloss will get so bad so you wont even need a dick?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, so much whining and didnt even tried finastride....

Are you waiting to the point your hairloss will get so bad so you wont even need a dick?
gyno, ed and brain fog are scary enough to sit here, sh*t pants and just observe your hair folliciles being destroys by this sick disease untill yu can see your scalp and its time to inject duta and all that sh*t

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My friend, listen up.
How many more threads are you going to open up on here until you notice that your current handling of these emotions is just a repetitive cycle of pain for you? I don't mean to offend you, nor do I wish you harm. You're more active on this part of the forum than anyone else despite having, comparatively, little loss. You're still in the beginning and while it may hurt you, you do have options. Concealers, medications, etc. Right now though, you're in this circle and not doing anything. Which is fine too, don't get me wrong. I think everyone has to deal with the anger, disappointment etc. of the realisation that you will probably be balding or be bald at some point in youre future life.

But then again, you're not 18 and slick bald. You're in your mid20s, I believe. You will probably not be a complete NW7 by the time you're 30. It's not ideal, it's hurting you, it doesn't look good but really it is not the end of the world. I really do think so. There are way worse things in life and as long as you focus on other aspects of life, this will help you to at least move out of this thought spiral. I'm not saying you will be OK with hairloss or accept it fully or never get into these thought spirals again, but you need some way to break out. Be it a hobby, a job, a girlfriend, friends, anything. Exercise is key. You need a change of heart and a break in your life. It will lead to you feeling better at least somewhat.

Or you finally do try finasteride. I'm at the same point where I think I will try it at least. See what it brings. I'm with you here, sides are terrifying, but then again there are a lot of success stories. It's possible that you're missing out on a solution. Even if it's just for a few years. Perhaps you will keep your hair until you're 30 and then realize you set your life in order and can deal with it properly. By then, if you're really mad, you can always go for a transplant. No one wants to see their body change. Hairloss will always suck. Even at 60. It's a part of aging and realizing that you only have so much time on this planet and then it's over.

I said this before and I will say it again: Therapy will help. Millions and millions of people worldwide are battling these thoughts: Having missed out on certain phases of your life, feeling like giving up, feeling like you will never succeed or be happy again. You will still feel bitter when you see a full NW1 in their 50s, I'm not denying that, but speaking to someone will help you get over that better and more quickly. It's not a fast change, it will take some time, but you will feel better about it overall. It will help you focus on other aspects in your life that prevent you from moving forward. Right now you seem to be standing still.

I just spent a few minutes typing this, for you and others, including me. It helps hearing it and saying it. I think what I said is true. So please don't just push back again. At least give it a try. Therapy has no negative side effects.

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
You can buy Morr F on Ebay, It's a topical finasteride and it won't give you any side effects

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
My friend, listen up.
How many more threads are you going to open up on here until you notice that your current handling of these emotions is just a repetitive cycle of pain for you? I don't mean to offend you, nor do I wish you harm. You're more active on this part of the forum than anyone else despite having, comparatively, little loss. You're still in the beginning and while it may hurt you, you do have options. Concealers, medications, etc. Right now though, you're in this circle and not doing anything. Which is fine too, don't get me wrong. I think everyone has to deal with the anger, disappointment etc. of the realisation that you will probably be balding or be bald at some point in youre future life.

But then again, you're not 18 and slick bald. You're in your mid20s, I believe. You will probably not be a complete NW7 by the time you're 30. It's not ideal, it's hurting you, it doesn't look good but really it is not the end of the world. I really do think so. There are way worse things in life and as long as you focus on other aspects of life, this will help you to at least move out of this thought spiral. I'm not saying you will be OK with hairloss or accept it fully or never get into these thought spirals again, but you need some way to break out. Be it a hobby, a job, a girlfriend, friends, anything. Exercise is key. You need a change of heart and a break in your life. It will lead to you feeling better at least somewhat.

Or you finally do try finasteride. I'm at the same point where I think I will try it at least. See what it brings. I'm with you here, sides are terrifying, but then again there are a lot of success stories. It's possible that you're missing out on a solution. Even if it's just for a few years. Perhaps you will keep your hair until you're 30 and then realize you set your life in order and can deal with it properly. By then, if you're really mad, you can always go for a transplant. No one wants to see their body change. Hairloss will always suck. Even at 60. It's a part of aging and realizing that you only have so much time on this planet and then it's over.

I said this before and I will say it again: Therapy will help. Millions and millions of people worldwide are battling these thoughts: Having missed out on certain phases of your life, feeling like giving up, feeling like you will never succeed or be happy again. You will still feel bitter when you see a full NW1 in their 50s, I'm not denying that, but speaking to someone will help you get over that better and more quickly. It's not a fast change, it will take some time, but you will feel better about it overall. It will help you focus on other aspects in your life that prevent you from moving forward. Right now you seem to be standing still.

I just spent a few minutes typing this, for you and others, including me. It helps hearing it and saying it. I think what I said is true. So please don't just push back again. At least give it a try. Therapy has no negative side effects.
I know this guy who is NW6 in his mid 20's who has always dated decent looking girls. He just found himself a new girlfriend recently too, so clearly baldness is not stopping him. He's not in amazing shape, not tall, not rich, not even remarkably confident. I don't know his secret yet, but I might ask for y'all.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
My friend, listen up.

Great post and kudos for writing this especially after he initially dismissed your words in anger. There's no shame in getting help and facing your problems, if anything, it may help with the right mindset. I've felt some members have really improved after receiving serious help and opening up whereas others continued with a predictable pattern of regression and false dawn. In my experience the ones who benefit the most from intervention are those who approach it with honesty and an open mind as well as having an amenable personality. Some genetic traits just can't be fully changed unfortunately. Becoming like an everyday guy might not be possible in some cases but establishing control over their problems is still a big positive.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My friend, listen up.
lmao, you are like 20 yo and you gona teach me life, what you wrote there is the message you sent to yourself basically

Great post and kudos for writing this especially after he initially dismissed your words in anger. There's no shame in getting help and facing your problems, if anything, it may help with the right mindset. I've felt some members have really improved after receiving serious help and opening up whereas others continued with a predictable pattern of regression and false dawn. In my experience the ones who benefit the most from intervention are those who approach it with honesty and an open mind as well as having an amenable personality. Some genetic traits just can't be fully changed unfortunately. Becoming like an everyday guy might not be possible in some cases but establishing control over their problems is still a big positive.
i didnt dismiss his words in anger, i dismissed them because they are load of horse sh*t rofl, the only help you can get is from the hair folliciles god if he agrees to save them. no therapist will make a decision for you, what to do when you are balding. no therapist will help you make a decision what is worth having gyno or not having hair, having ed or not having hair etc.

its easy to load up on psychological garbage when you only experienced hair loss in your 30s and full head with no sides now

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
wait, are u even the motherfucker who was like 19 yo and had no hair loss at all wth that avatar of blank person in a cap? lmao

His profile says, he is 30. Is it too much to ask to do a 2 seconds check instead of constantly mistaking users for other users?

And oh, you are irredeemable, you have thousands of options to save your hair from a situation that is not too horrible to begine with and dozens of users offering you solid advice, yet all you do is whine and self-pity yourself.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His profile says, he is 30. Is it too much to ask to do a 2 seconds check instead of constantly mistaking users for other users?

And oh, you are irredeemable, you have thousands of options to save your hair from a situation that is not too horrible to begine with and dozens of users offering you solid advice, yet all you do is whine and self-pity yourself.
my profile says im 28, but am i?

'not too horrible' lol, not so long ago u were saing im delusional full head with no hair loss

f*****g hypocrisy here is unreal

solid advice is to go to therapist and talk about ur problems? lmao

im the one who will life coach the therapst i will visit, i dont need any advice except for how to save ones hair without sides

INT

Reaction score
solid advice is to go to therapist and talk about ur problems? lmao

im the one who will life coach the therapst i will visit, i dont need any advice except for how to save ones hair without sides

Just when I thought you could not get more obnoxious... I truly hope your attitude IRL is different than it is here...

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just when I thought you could not get more obnoxious... I truly hope your attitude IRL is different than it is here...
hahaha, how am i obnoxious? by saying the truth? i've been to therapists that i literally could life coach, cuz they were broken themselves.

i dont need any life advice, i needs gods actions to save my hair without side effects

do u think id be here if i had full head of hair

i guess time comes close and closer and im about to order propecia and swallow that sh*t

INT

Reaction score
hahaha, how am i obnoxious? by saying the truth? i've been to therapists that i literally could life coach, cuz they were broken themselves.

i dont need any life advice, i needs gods actions to save my hair without side effects

i guess time comes close and closer and im about to order propecia and swallow that sh*t

Claiming you speak 'the truth' when you obviously are delusional is obnoxious. Thinking you can life coach a therapist when you obviously have no idea what you are talking about is obnoxious. Claiming you do not need any life advice when you obviously do is obnoxious.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

No, i think you would be on lookism or some sh*t obsessing over some other flaw.

Yes you have a little bit of hair loss(not really that bad for the average guy your age) but stop whinging and get on finasteride already.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, i think you would be on lookism or some sh*t obsessing over some other flaw.

Yes you have a little bit of hair loss(not really that bad for the average guy your age) but stop whinging and get on finasteride already.
it's funny to read how children like yourself think they are apriori smarter and wiser than others and write comments from position of looking down lmao

shut the f*** up and sit down, mate, you are 4 years younger than me

i dont have a little bit of hair loss, i have a fucked up shedding of 300 hairs a day and nw2.5 at 25 yo, when normally only 10% experience hair loss pre 30 yo.

why would i stop whining. life is fucked up unfair b**ch. hair loss is a sick joke of a disease. f*** this bullshit.

also, how long u been on finasteride by now and hows the sides