Well its not that i cracked the code, but u guys wd like to hear that

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
So about 3-4 weeks ago i decided to buy some henna to dye my hair black with,
i didnt thought of it as another 'hair loss fighter' but only i wanted to paint my hair black, and i thought - well this is some ground plant that people use on their hair for centuries so it must be at least better than all the synthetic hair colors.

so i painted my hair and about a week and a half later i have noticed that all of my hair, i mean across all my head, went like a few milimeters THICKER ,
it is really something you wont miss,
even some white hairs went thicker and longer,

Later on i read on the internet that it really does that to hair,
and its the only thing that made sense because its the only unusual thing i had on all of my hair at that time,

So anyway - i belive these treatments are really good for the hair health, and to do that once every 3-4 weeks its really not that bad, and super cheap as well, i mean like a 2 hocky disks worth of henna powder costs around 3 shekels which is about 1 usd, And that last about 3-4 times on short hair.

dps

Banned
Reaction score
are you from Israel?
what is henna in Hebrew?
you mean hinna like in the premarrige ceremony and temporary tattoo?

behatzlaha ahi.

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude - listen man - ur negativity is not really helping people here u know,
Anyway - yes henna = hinna same used with tattoos and morrocan weddings,

there r actually a few plant made hair color,
while henna is kinda orange (or something else, like red if u add paprica to the mixture),
than theres indigo, which in hebrew called black henna, this one as far as i understand is painting black or dark dark blue preety much any kind of hair,
thab there might be few more

u cn usually get it in health&natural organic stores or the internet

i used the regular henna so far (or red henna) and i added cocoa powder to make the paint more brown since i have blond hair
it didnt went well my hair became kinda orange,
now im gonna try that again since i have some left and i changed a little
thing,
time after that ill do the indigo

by the way all looks the same - a green powder that smells like dried plants

Mja017

Reaction score
I've dyed my hair with henna before man and I hate to break it to you but it's nothing more than an optical illusion. The henna binds to your hair follicle giving the appearance of thickness. It's definitely not a legitimate solution to hair loss but rather an ok semi long term concealer. Also in my experience it can get pretty messy. Like a month after I tinted my hair a slight red with henna I was attending a music festival and that crap started seeping out with my sweat. Permanently stained two of my shirts a rust color all around the neck.

eenrak

Established Member
Reaction score
It is definitely not like you cracked any code OP. Perhaps your hair seemed thicker, but there is no chance in hell that you got longer hairs/hairs that are less minituarized, than before.
Can't you see what you are doing? You are spreading non-sense that people will believe and try out, which will only disappoint them, but more importantly waste their time. You are giving people false hope, and for that you are a f'ing stupid mofo'ing biaatch.

mitchsmith

Reaction score
Even if it doesn't solve the problem, it's good to have some stop-gap solutions up our sleeves. Thanks for sharing!

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
guys, dont be smart asses...
i was only sharing my experience, and this is how it went.

i can tell you for sure that there is no optical illusion here, and no bull****,
besides im not trying to sell anything here, just help people, and the way i say what i say proves that my only wish in here is to help and share knowledge.

the hair getting thicker and stronger is just so visable you cant miss it.
its not some 'henna residue' that covers the hair and 'makes it look thicker', its actually - hair - getting ****ing thicker.
and here is why -
when you do the treatment at first not much is changed -
after you wash the henna off your hair (a few hours) the hair is almost exactly the same as before, but with a new tone to it (reddish tone usually, depends on the receipe),
but looks ****ty as always,
than a day later the color is getting stronger and the hair looks kinda 'cleaner' and 'healthyer', as well as the scalp itself (less inflammation).
than a week - week and a half later you suddenly notice that your hair grew relatively REALLY fast, and also - it is much much thicker and stronger than before,
than - i - personally - buzzed my hair short that day (after a week +-) and it even made it more clear that the hair is better.

anyway - thats it guys -

there is that thing thats called henna and its a plant powder, its super super cheap, kinda easy to do alone, and will be really good for your hair .

if you have any questions about it feel free to ask.

headless

Established Member
Reaction score
minoxildJunkie - Your tone of voice is really rude. If someone disagrees with you they are not being a smartass. I would love to see some scientific proof of henna thickening your hair (this is the first time I've heard of it). Do you have some?

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats the problem with you guys - you always want the scientific study, but you cant realize that sometime studies means nothing, and - most things in this world has not been studied yet, but still they have their uses.

as for henna - this stuff is used by morrocans for thousands of years as a hair color, and its well known that after dyeing you hair with henna it will be healthyer, thicker and stronger,

if you dont feel like - dont get into it, but can ensure you that it does what i have said, and really you can just buy some and try yourself, it should cost around 4usd $$ for enough for at least 2 uses, and you should only do it once every 3 weeks and than the effects kinda lessen, color is off and evantually hair will go back to as it was before.

besides its really simple and makes sense when you think about it - imean -
its dried leaves, of some plant, that 4000 years ago people found it that it stains, so they tried to dye their hair with it, than saw it made their hair better, so they continued to use it for the rest of their life