well, finally threw out the hair syling stuff.

jeffsss

Reaction score
:(

was actually kind of sad. for years and years and YEARS.. i used gel/hair glue/moose..

but there's no reason for it anymore. my hair is just too damn thin.

the only stuff i kept is the got2b molding putty, only b/c it's very lightweight and still keeps my hair looking dry.

no sense in wasting sink/shelf space if im never going to use it agian. :cry:

Doom

Reaction score
Jeffssss, Just how bad is your hair loss ? I feel bad for you man. I have been very melancholy the past 2 months, all because of my hair but luckily I am still able to wear it in the style I have been wearing it in for the past few years. It's the sense of not knowing what is to come that worries the hell out of me and causes me great anxiety. Not knowing if the classic horseshoe shoe pattern is my destiny. God I hope not.

jeffsss

Reaction score
Doom said:
Jeffssss, Just how bad is your hair loss ? I feel bad for you man. I have been very melancholy the past 2 months, all because of my hair but luckily I am still able to wear it in the style I have been wearing it in for the past few years. It's the sense of not knowing what is to come that worries the hell out of me and causes me great anxiety. Not knowing if the classic horseshoe shoe pattern is my destiny. God I hope not.

it's gotten to the point where i can't use gel or anything man.

it's hard dealing with it every day.

when wet you can see the "horseshoe" pattern.. and i' thought i'd never see that day.. :(