weight gainer and hair loss

avi21

Established Member
Reaction score
hi,
i need yo know please if there is any relation between weight gainer and hair loss

someone once told me that hairloss is one of the side effects

thanks

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
I think a big problem is in their early 20s (when most guys start losing at least some hair) guys start to think about how they look and so they pay more attention to their body.

A fat guy will start to work out to lose weight. I'm a skinny guy, so I started working out to gain weight (taking some weight gainer as an extra meal at night, helping a lot).

I think a lot of people in either situation start to say working out caused their hairloss. I disagree...I think it might contribute slightly you were going to lose that hair very soon anyway. What happens is people start to look at themselves constantly in the mirror, essentially being some what "vain", and they realize their hairloss.

s.a.f

Reaction score
TheGrayMan2001 said:
I think a big problem is in their early 20s (when most guys start losing at least some hair) guys start to think about how they look and so they pay more attention to their body.
I think a lot of people in either situation start to say working out caused their hairloss. I disagree...I think it might contribute slightly you were going to lose that hair very soon anyway. What happens is people start to look at themselves constantly in the mirror, essentially being some what "vain", and they realize their hairloss.

Exactly right!!!
How many times do we hear guys saying:
"well my hairloss has started ever since I started college - it must be the stress of exams" ... for example. (strange how most other guys under the same 'stress' are'nt balding?)

The same as the guys saying "ever since I started finasteride I've begun to get dark circles under the eyes." (so have all your non balding buddies - could be something to do with all the late nights/partying of the last few years catching up with you.).

Hairloss hits most guys at an age when they first begin to show other signs of ageing, and at an age when they start to experience changes in their lifestyle, but these things are mere coincidences, yet guys are desperate to find some link/theory.
The fact is its a natural condition and will strike no matter what the circumstances of your life happen to be.

charlesezell

Reaction score
Such a nice post. I learn something new and challenging on this forum where i stumbleupon on a daily basis.It will always be helpful to read weight gainer and hair loss articles from other authors and practice something from other forum.A lot of useful info here in your post. I am sending it to several buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious.Thanks.