Weak Erections From Dutastride Just After The Second Day

BananaBlunt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard if this before but is ut based in reality?

Well i read a scientific paper that actually compares races but i'm too tired to search for it now, if i come to it i will post it... And i saw a couple of professors and doctors talking about it, not related to anti androgens but to drugs in general and it seems they tolerate sides much better than us but i can't remember if physically or psychically...
When i have time i will try to find it and link it

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, but have you at least wondered ever why? Or even bothered to search for the reason? It's because Asians are more tolerable to sides, check it out... It seems that their bodies handle drugs differently for whatever reason...

Doesn’t change the fact that trials still have to take place and I’m sure people in their trials still had sides. I’m pretty sure Asians are far more estrogen dominant so they probably handle the E increase better as well .

BananaBlunt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn’t change the fact that trials still have to take place and I’m sure people in their trials still had sides. I’m pretty sure Asians are far more estrogen dominant so they probably handle the E increase better as well .

Haven't studied the subject that much but you may be right, what's important is that dutasteride inhibits all three 5 alpha reductase enzymes, type 1,2 and 3 and it could do more harm than finasteride can do, and i think that kind of goes for success stories also being more potent, but who knows, it's still uncharted territory when it comes to whom it works and not, or whom gets sides and not, or why... But unfortunately there is nothing else and that is what really sucks...

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure in Korea it is approved for hairloss.

I doubt OP is in Korea though. In every region outside of Korea and Japan it's not approved or marketed for hair loss so there's really nothing to debate. If you took it, you should know what you're getting into.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt OP is in Korea though. In every region outside of Korea and Japan it's not approved or marketed for hair loss so there's really nothing to debate. If you took it, you should know what you're getting into.

Yes but by arguing it isn't approved means that its deemed potentially unsafe for human use. As its been trialed and approved by groups of humans in other parts of the world at least warrants the belief that it can be used for hair loss as they found it to be well tolerated and safe. The western world just has so much red tape and i doubt anyone wants to spend 3billion USD on getting another 5ar through trials when finasteride already exists.

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but by arguing it isn't approved means that its deemed potentially unsafe for human use. As its been trialed and approved by groups of humans in other parts of the world at least warrants the belief that it can be used for hair loss as they found it to be well tolerated and safe. The western world just has so much red tape and i doubt anyone wants to spend 3billion USD on getting another 5ar through trials when finasteride already exists.

I agree with you but somehow this thread got sidetracked into an argument over Merck and the legitimacy of clinical studies in a thread about dutasteride of all things. A drug not approved for hair loss, not marketed by anyone for hair loss, and one that you have to convince a doctor to prescribe to you off label.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
It takes a while for dutasteride to reach peak serum levels, i think it might have been all in your head tbh, it shouldn't do anything to your libido within three days if you have no problems with finasteride.

BananaBlunt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It takes a while for dutasteride to reach peak serum levels, i think it might have been all in your head tbh, it shouldn't do anything to your libido within three days if you have no problems with finasteride.

That's right, maybe it shouldn't, from your logic and maybe the general one, but you can't actually know for sure, that's the problem.. I heard so many opinions on how this drugs work and i asked professors of urology and many others that work with them and they told me for example that the general knowledge is that finasteride for example, once it has left the blood you should be ok and free of sides or any other trace of it in your body... But how many know that it could take many months after it lefts the blood to be depleted from the tissue? How many people know this, maybe 10%?

And how many of you know what's the process of the pill shrinking the prostate, how many of you know that it kills the cells in the prostate and it's similar to an atrophy process? How many of you know that after stopping this process it never will revert to normal, that's why there are people who get stuck for life like this, that's why even on this forum, a moderator has in his profile that he strongly believes that this drug changed the way his hormonal panel acts and that he remained like this for life, but at least he benefited from it, for some maybe it's a good thing because it slows their hair loss, maybe for some it's good because they had already prostate problems, but for how many it's good, how many of them really know that they won't get to normal or how they were because it's a process that kills cells that never regenerate and many other things that could happen in the process of inhibiting this enzymes?

There are a lot of facts and things that a lot of people don't know, even doctors, especially dermatologists that prescribe it like sugar pills because they are getting bombarded by their marketing strategists and companies that push this drugs being safe and giving them very little info about them... There are a lot of unknown things and without strong studies and experiments nobody could actually know, you can have an opinion and think it's in some way because your brain is telling you that it's logical, but that does not mean exactly that it's actually true also...

Last edited:

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's right, maybe it shouldn't, from your logic and maybe the general one, but you can't actually know for sure, that's the problem.. I heard so many opinions on how this drugs work and i asked professors of urology and many others that work with them and they told me for example that the general knowledge is that finasteride for example, once it has left the blood you should be ok and free of sides or any other trace of it in your body... But how many know that it could take many months after it lefts the blood to be depleted from the tissue? How many people know this, maybe 10%?

And how many of you know what's the process of the pill shrinking the prostate, how many of you know that it kills the cells in the prostate and it's similar to an atrophy process? How many of you know that after stopping this process it never will revert to normal, that's why there are people who get stuck for life like this, that's why even on this forum, a moderator has in his profile that he strongly believes that this drug changed the way his hormonal panel acts and that he remained like this for life, but at least he benefited from it, for some maybe it's a good thing because it slows their hair loss, maybe for some it's good because they had already prostate problems, but for how many it's good, how many of them really know that they won't get to normal or how they were because it's a process that kills cells that never regenerate and many other things that could happen in the process of inhibiting this enzymes?

There are a lot of facts and things that a lot of people don't know, even doctors, especially dermatologists that prescribe it like sugar pills because they are getting bombarded by their marketing strategists and companies that push this drugs being safe and giving them very little info about them... There are a lot of unknown things and without strong studies and experiments nobody could actually know, you can have an opinion and think it's in some way because your brain is telling you that it's logical, but that does not mean exactly that it's actually true also...

So you are against trying treatments and you think baldness is great and all what you need in life is confidence. Good for you. But please tell me what are you doing in this forum? What's the purpose of your presence in a hairloss forum if you don't care about baldness and think that the drug of choice for treating hairloss is poison?

BananaBlunt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you are against trying treatments and you think baldness is great and all what you need in life is confidence. Good for you. But please tell me what are you doing in this forum? What's the purpose of your presence in a hairloss forum if you don't care about baldness and think that the drug of choice for treating hairloss is poison?

Who the f*** said that? Can't you even f*****g read or what? I just stated my opinion on your shitty debate... Stop interpreting things with your shitty fucked up minds, nobody even said that, of course it sucks and if you can treat it, treat it, nobody is stopping you, but some things can't change no matter how hard you try it, just like height for example... And the majority of bald people just accept it because they don't have any other solution to it, drugs suck and give sides for the majority and don't even work as they should, transplants most of them suck also and you need to consider a lot of factors before getting one and many other things... In a perfect world, we would all be flawless, but unfortunately that world does not exist and the majority just chooses to make the best with what they have and move on, because as i said, we only have one life...

That does not mean that you can't try or handle it the way you want to handle it, i don't have nothing even with people that go with the transgender route, it's their life, their bodies, their decisions... I admit i don't agree with it and i have a different opinion on things, but that does not mean that i am against them for doing it, who the f*** am i to tell them what to do with their life, i can only express my opinion and nothing more...

And to answer this shitty question that i see many ask when somebody has a different opinion on hair loss and on the actual treatments that we have, yes i do care but not as much in risking my life or health over it and i come here for many different reasons, one of them seeing different approaches from dermarolling to minoxidil to finasteride and many other things... It's not a finasteride forum and it's not a tranny or an incel forum also, it's a f*****g hair loss forum, it's public and i am the one who decides what's best for me and my life, including treatments and so on... It's not your forum, your opinions and treatments are not a rule and if you don't like my comments or if they bother you, you can always use the ignore function and never see them... We do not have to agree just because we both suffer from hair loss, in anyway possible, not when it comes to treatments, not when it comes to life or how others treat or handle hair loss or many other things...

Last edited:

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who the f*** said that? Can't you even f*****g read or what? I just stated my opinion on your shitty debate... Stop interpreting things with your shitty fucked up minds, nobody even said that, of course it sucks and if you can treat it, but some things can't change no matter how hard you try it, just like height for example... And the majority of bald people just accept it because they don't have any other solution to it, drugs suck and give sides for the majority and don't even work as they should, transplants most of them suck also and you need to consider a lot of factors before getting one and many other things... In a perfect world, we would all be flawless, but unfortunately that world does not exist and the majority just chooses to make the best with what they have and move on, because as i said, we only have one life...

And to answer this shitty question that i see many ask when somebody has a different opinion on hair loss and on the actual treatments that we have, yes i do care but not as much in risking my life or health over it and i come here for many different reasons, one of them seeing different approaches from dermarolling to minoxidil to finasteride and many other things... It's not a finasteride forum and it's not a tranny or an incel forum also, it's a f*****g hair loss forum, it's public and i am the one who decides what's best for me and my life, including treatments and so on... It's not your forum, your opinions and treatments are not a rule and if you don't like my comments or if they bother you, you can always use the ignore function and never see them... We do not have to agree just because we both suffer from hair loss, in anyway possible, not when it comes to treatments, not when it comes to life or how others treat or handle hair loss or many other things...

Calm down dude ...

BananaBlunt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Calm down dude ...

I am very calm, the fact that i use words and arguments does not mean that i am angry, i may be harsh and direct in expressing my opinions, but i am very calm no worries... I requested an account deletion anyways because this forums and the internet itself are starting to be a very toxic place, especially for someone who is trying to remain sane and i won't be here from tomorrow or so, so you can all have your incel playground back where you can express your shitty opinions in peace...

Last edited:

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you on here if fina is so great?

Fina is poison. We're on this forum looking for alternatives, future treatments. Some care about hair AND health.

When did I say that finasteride is great?
I am on my 3rd week and shedding has increased alot.

BananaBlunt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When did I say that finasteride is great?
I am on my 3rd week and shedding has increased alot.

From what most people and anecdotal reports say and show, that does not mean that it's a bad thing and it may grow even ticker than if was before it fell... What's important is that you don't get sides, especially permanent ones, like gyno, sexual sides or even cognitive ones... Trust your body and instincts and if you feel something wrong don't hesitate to visit a real doctor or to stop the treatment... You could also be like many others "ok" on the treatment and after many years, once day boom, or maybe after you stop it... It's a risk, you decided to take it now if you don't have sides at least wait 18 months like many doctors say it should peak the results...

What's important is to not get sides and that your life won't get impacted in anyway by this treatment, i find it hard to believe and i personally think that absolutely everybody gets hit in some way, but this is just me and my opinion... Good luck, and try to stay positive and move away from forums and all the sh*t, keep a healthy life and attitude so you could really make a difference if sides hit you, you don't need opinions of others on your body or if something changes..."It's in your head bro, your depressed bro, i never had morning wood or boners bro, i didn't have libido bro" etc even if they don't f*****g know you, your history of any kind, sexual, mental, bla bla etc ...

Last edited:

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is completely wrong regarding dutasteride. You have to plead with most doctors to get them to prescribe it to you off label.

BananaBlunt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is completely wrong regarding dutasteride. You have to plead with most doctors to get them to prescribe it to you off label.

No i was talking about this type of drugs in general and i was referring to the ones that are approved and they can prescribe it like finasteride for example, sorry i didn't express myself correctly!