We live just to win battles and in the end loose the war.

Hawaii male

Established Member
Reaction score
So here we are, battling male pattern baldness. Yes we may win battles and temporarily defeat this disease that plagues us. But what happens in the end.. in the long run? Are we wasting out time and killing our bodies to be temporarily content with ourselves? Don't get me wrong I love having hair, but i just hope a cure comes out. I don"t want to be killing my kidneys and liver by constantly gobbling finasteride everyday for the next 5 years. No one even knows what the long term effects could be from using these meds.

Just wrote this cause I was thinking that one day.. after this is all over I will be bald :x ..

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thats what scares the sh*t outta me, My freind. Thats what scares me...I am just waiting HM to come in..Already started saving for it. Hopefully it will come soon and be not too expensive

Goingat20

Reaction score
Re: We live just to win battles and in the end loose the war

Hawaii male said:
So here we are, battling male pattern baldness. Yes we may win battles and temporarily defeat this disease that plagues us. But what happens in the end.. in the long run? Are we wasting out time and killing our bodies to be temporarily content with ourselves? Don't get me wrong I love having hair, but i just hope a cure comes out. I don"t want to be killing my kidneys and liver by constantly gobbling finasteride everyday for the next 5 years. No one even knows what the long term effects could be from using these meds.

Just wrote this cause I was thinking that one day.. after this is all over I will be bald :x ..

When using proven products and ones which are proven by the FDA it should be ok. But then again i understand your point, lets hope HM makes it through

JustBreathe

Established Member
Reaction score
The house is on fire, but you can't beat our view.