We killed Bin Laden! f*** your Jihad! Hoorah Seals!!!!!!!!!!

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: We killed Bin Laden! f*ck your Jihad! Hoorah Seals!!!!!!!!!!

cassin said:
Viens said:
Some interesting & strange facts surrounding 9/11:

There is some serious lack of evidence supporting any of those claims.

If one looks hard enough for evidence, he/she will find it.. Eg, if we look for codes or patterns in religious texts, we'll find them. But, that doesn't mean the code or the patterns were put in there for a reason, they are there because we looked for something specific.

What I mean is, if we speculate long enough about 911, we'll find lots of irregularities and we'll make up a conspiracy theory.

I've been reading about The Big Bang. There are lots of gaps in that theory, some of those gaps have been filled in with some add-on theories. In the early days of the Big Bang theory, the physicists realized that explosions are not homogeneous, but all the cosmic waste of the big bang indicates a uniform expansion, ie The Inflation Theory.

My point is, in case of an explosion, in order to predict, or in the case of 911 simulate, the outcome of an explosion, we can define certain parameters that would tell us what an explosion looks like, but those results would have a degree of confidence that is not 100%. As in The Big Bang theory, explosions are not homogeneous and carry a degree of randomness that would lead to irregularities, which might be mistaken for a conspiracy.

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score

Okay if we need to go into these type of theories etc:

Koran (9:11 ) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah;

And there was peace.

USA is typically represented by an Eagle.
(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!

sbarsap

Reaction score

hairrific said:

Koran (9:11 ) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah;

And there was peace.

USA is typically represented by an Eagle.
(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!

Do you even check if everything you get in email is true.
You must be so easily fooled, post your email address, Ill forward you some nigerian lottery requests.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/quran911.asp

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score

Fact is, religion is doped up and the jihad are just power hungry idiots who have used this fact to get a bunch of morons to justify blowing themselves up in the hope that they'll be rewarded by getting to deflower a bunch of dead virgins (2 extremely overrated qualities in a woman.) The whole conspiracy idea stemming from silly coincidences is ridiculous, they are bound to Propecia up anywhere, considering the total number of actual THINGS in the world.

The Gardener

Reaction score

hairrific said:

And there was peace.
Well... if we go off of that premise...

Has there been any peace?

Aplunk1

Reaction score

I wish I could contribute, but we're 48 pages deep. Can anyone sum up this thread?

powersam

Reaction score

Gardener, Aplunk, the oldschool is coming back!

Aplunk1

Reaction score

powersam said:

I rarely visit the forum anymore. Kinda out there living my life, although my hair situation's been in the dire straits for the last two/three weeks on the account of a nasty bout of dandruff. Hoping to remedy that with some solid shampoo.

But it's good to see you, Powersam, and I'm glad G is posting, as well.

powersam

Reaction score

Aplunk1 said:
powersam said:

I rarely visit the forum anymore. Kinda out there living my life, although my hair situation's been in the dire straits for the last two/three weeks on the account of a nasty bout of dandruff. Hoping to remedy that with some solid shampoo.

But it's good to see you, Powersam, and I'm glad G is posting, as well.

Yeah I'm not around much either, but do keep tabs on the new research/treatments forum.

HughJass

Reaction score

Aplunk1 said:
I wish I could contribute, but we're 48 pages deep. Can anyone sum up this thread?

I was going to attempt to sum it up for you but then I was overwhelmed by a big sigh and a feeling that it was all too hard.

The title of the thread should give you some indication about the quality of conversation which took place.

powersam

Reaction score

The thread is an interesting study in hysteria and propaganda though.

Say something critical of American foreign policy and immediately you hate america, support terrorism and idolise hitler to boot!

oni

Reaction score

They are always fun, these threads. I think we need more....................... :whistle:

Hammy070

Established Member
Reaction score

I don't believe in the death penalty - after someone is dead - they can't be punished. Should have went on trial, and answered for his crimes.

Operationally, he might as well have been dead, the fact people were discussing whether he was really alive since 2001, shows his existance was pointless then onwards.

It's not in my nature to celebrate any death - that's what terrorists do.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score

For all the people still thinking that Ben Laden is not dead.. I was working on the Flight line when this happened. The 2 helicopters with Special Forces did go and when they normally go out of bound ( Pakistan) it is for a good reason :) Anyways, Afghanistan itself is just a big playground for the talibans and a big farmland to cultivate opium/pot so they can afford weapons. Since America pull their troops from Iraq, they all moved to Afghanistan and it is just getting worst. Their hate against America is undeniable.. Their will hit an Americain first instead of a Canadian, Australians or any allied contingent there. We had so many freebies because they will rather wait and hit Americains troops!

Jacob

Reaction score

squeegee said:
For all the people still thinking that Ben Laden is not dead.. I was working on the Flight line when this happened. The 2 helicopters with Special Forces did go and when they normally go out of bound ( Pakistan) it is for a good reason :) Anyways, Afghanistan itself is just a big playground for the talibans and a big farmland to cultivate opium/pot so they can afford weapons. Since America pull their troops from Iraq, they all moved to Afghanistan and it is just getting worst. Their hate against America is undeniable.. Their will hit an Americain first instead of a Canadian, Australians or any allied contingent there. We had so many freebies because they will rather wait and hit Americains troops!

I've been watching that Bomb Patrol show...insane what you/our guys have to go through. http://www.g4tv.com//bomb-patrol/

Hammy070

Established Member
Reaction score

idontwanttobebalding said:
We have always been target #1. Always will be. Leaders lead.

Actually, just for the last 2-3 decades you've been the main target. By 2020 it will be someone else.