Way-316606 And Sandalore The Product Is Planned To Launch In The Italian Market By The End Of The 20

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FT:

It was recently brought to my attention by a Follicle Thought reader that the Giuliani Hair Science website no longer contained a section on the WAY-316606 analog research which Giuliani has titled its “Wnt liberation therapy.” Thus, I contacted Dr. Marzani to ask if the Wnt product was still being developed. She assured me that the project was still in progress and the website was being updated with new sections, also, much to my surprise she informed me that the product is planned to launch in the Italian market by the end of the 2020. Dr. Marzani added that a peer-reviewed article on a clinical trial of the chosen WAY-316606 analog will be publishing within the next several months before the launch of the product. With that, she also pointed me to a recent publication of a Sandalore clinical trial of which she is an author alongside Dr. Ralf Paus.

This is very interesting news and could turn out to benefit both men and women who are seeking additional or alternative treatments for their current hair growth regimen. Let’s remember for now that we won’t know the true potential of this treatment until it’s released to the public. The clinical trial publication will give us a better idea of efficacy and then the first 4-6 months of consumer reviews will be very important. With that said, I’m hoping for a good outcome and I’m pleased that we have a chance for something useful and tangible in 2020.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it must be classified as a cosmetic then? Might be sh*t. We'll see.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And it does what? Doesn't regrow thick terminal hair that's for damn sure

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Sandalore trial is in women with telogen effluvium, I don't know how well that translates to men with Androgenetic Alopecia.

LuckyLuke1

Reaction score
In the Italian forum they are talking about it and say that the product with the active ingredient "similar" to WAY-316606 has recently been on the market

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While it might not be a game changer, it is nice to have these products produced and available for purchase. Mixing these up at home I'm always a little suspect of getting the percentages, delivery vehicle, etc. down accurately. Wish I would've paid more attention in science class lol.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this alone won't do much. However, I will remain cautious until I see some evidence

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 What's the difference between this and Samumed's topical (besides adding sandalore)? Both work on WNT pathway right?

There was a slide saying SM is a GSK3b inhibitor. This inhibits SFRP1. They can work synergistically to upregulate Wnt signaling.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this potentially the patent for this product: https://patents.google.com/patent/ES2711133T3/en

Also for anyone interested in Sandalore, here is Giuliani pharma's sandalore patent: https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2017198818A1/en

If so then it would seem to be less effective than SM04554.

"This patent reports experimental evidence that a composition containing spermidine, as such and in combination with other added micronutrients, it can slow and stop excessive hair loss and, at the same time, improve the resistance and general health of the hair."

Nothing about regrowth.

I'll stick with WAY-316606.