Vitamins to strengthen hair?

Theguy

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any vitamins that strengthen hair to help prevent it from falling out? If anyone does it would be much appreciated, seeing as I'm too young to start propecia.

Stingray

Reaction score
Sorry holmes..I believe you're sh*t outta luck on that case. Get on minoxidil or something. In male pattern baldness, vitamins won't help you in the SLIGHTEST. It's all genetics. You can TRY saw palmetto extract, but it's just a mild anti-androgen that isn't potent enough on it's own to do you any good. How old are you by chance? I'd recommend waiting till yer 20 to get on the heavy stuff. Sucks, but c'est la vie. You're physical development is by FAR more important than regrowing hairs. Tough concept to grasp, but that's the ropes.

Stingray

Reaction score
I do know that GNC has a Men's hair nourishment vitamin complex that COULD possibly help strengthen hair...but it's all a gamble...there's no scientific proof, or any testing to suggest improvement in hair quality.

Good luck anyhow.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
How many vitamin posts do we have on this forum??? Does anybody even search past the 2nd page anymore? For the love of god I couldn't count the vitamin posts if they gave me 24 hours!

XL

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Its difficult reversing effect of all of the unscientific theoretical / herbal / vitamin concoctions so many people promote.

I appreciate you guys helping remind folks of the scientific facts.

Vitamins can absolutely help cosmetic health and appearance of hair if you're experiencing a vitamin deficiency, but they can not and will not stop or reverse male pattern baldness if this is the reason for your hair quality degradation.

HairLossTalk.com

G

There are plenty of reasons to amp up your nutrition/vitamin intake but fighting male pattern baldness does not seem to be one!