viperfish how's the lasercomb going?

G

How's it going?

Give us a little breakdown of your progress.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
neiltom88, that I remember, you recently started treatment. How's it going with you?

G

Greg1 said:
neiltom88, that I remember, you recently started treatment. How's it going with you?

Hi Greg,

It's hard to say really my left temple and hairline is looking really good lately wheras my right is not so good.

My right temple and hairline has always been worse than my left but it seems my left has responded very quickly to treatments whereas my right is much more stubborn. Its annoying really as its making my hairline a bit symmetrical.

Hopefully the right temple will start responding to my treatments.

I do have a badass regimen - the best money can buy without goign crazy with the topicals, so I will disappointed if I don't at least go back to baseline.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
neiltom88, I think that may be a genetic thing going on or something. I think that all of us to more or a less degree have a dominant side to our physical bodies:) I also have an easier time growing hair on the left side of my head than the right. No idea why but I guess you can chalk it up to genetics.

G

It shows you what the admin thinks about the lasercomb. They have moved this thread to the cosmetic options for concealing hairloss section.

Whether it works or not I can't see its a cosmetic concealer???

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The LC as a cosmetic concealer? Eeesh! From my experience, I don't think so:) I've got actual hair where it was in rapid recession. That doesn't sound like it's a cosmetic concealer.

dan65

Reaction score
Going back to something earlier in the post about it being easier to grow hair on one temple. I use rogaine on both my temples but one is responding. I've decided today that part of the reason may be that I sleep on my right temple, and that the rogaine rubs off. Since I only apply rogaine once before bed, I figured this may have something to do with it. Maybe not though.

Dinzy

Established Member
Reaction score
dan65 said:
Going back to something earlier in the post about it being easier to grow hair on one temple. I use rogaine on both my temples but one is responding. I've decided today that part of the reason may be that I sleep on my right temple, and that the rogaine rubs off. Since I only apply rogaine once before bed, I figured this may have something to do with it. Maybe not though.

The minoxidil should be absorbed once it dries. Any left on the scalp will slowly absorb but the brunt of it comes when it is wet.