Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yesterday I did the most heavy dermaroller session(bloody) that I ever did
I used a cheap dermaroller 1.5mm and today my scalp is healthy and without the inflamed and itchy in just few hours later it's insane

I will keep you guys in my results and may give a new update the next three months later

My regime:
Monday & Thrusday: Topical Dutasteride 0.1% 1.5ml

Tuesday & wednesday & Friday & Saturday & Sunday: Topical minoxidil 5% 1ml

Saturday: Heavy needle session(bloody I believe it's needed)

Good luck to all ;)

Last edited:

Intrigued77777777

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone recommend a good dermapen? Preferably one available on Amazon UK if possible.

I'm currently using a £15 dermaroller with titanium needles. It's okay but i notice the needles bent a little from the rolling motion + pressure.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone recommend a good dermapen? Preferably one available on Amazon UK if possible.

I'm currently using a £15 dermaroller with titanium needles. It's okay but i notice the needles bent a little from the rolling motion + pressure.

I have the dr pen ultima a6, think the m8 or something is out now.

fashy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had this question for a while but I could not find any information on it in these threads.

Does hair that you've grown by needling + minoxidil remain permanent as long as you keep using minoxidil and needling? Or is it bound to go away as your original hair in time in spite of applying minoxidil?

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had this question for a while but I could not find any information on it in these threads.

Does hair that you've grown by needling + minoxidil remain permanent as long as you keep using minoxidil and needling? Or is it bound to go away as your original hair in time in spite of applying minoxidil?
Nobody knows as there are no long term studies. Can just say from personal experience after a few years of needling that not only is my new hairs still alive and improving but hair gains keep coming.
It's extremely slow though.

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
Nobody knows as there are no long term studies. Can just say from personal experience after a few years of needling that not only is my new hairs still alive and improving but hair gains keep coming.
It's extremely slow though.
But you use finasteride and estradiol..

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But you use finasteride and estradiol..
That's true so take that into consideration.
However for several months I've have had normal male level testosterone and high normal to slightly elevated estradiol, of which about a month was completely without finasteride. Had no shed and hair quality still seems to improve.

Intrigued77777777

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can people give me an idea what % of people get results on the front hairline? Or, is it like Minoxidil and success mostly restricted to the crown?

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking good for this guy

https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/px6dd5

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
Decent results so far with minoxidil and microneedling. Losing some ground due to stopping dutasteride, but still decent. The damn scalp itch from the pg in 5% minoxidil solution is becoming intolerable. Make a post if you’re having success with the foam version along with microneedling/dermarolling

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can people give me an idea what % of people get results on the front hairline? Or, is it like Minoxidil and success mostly restricted to the crown?
I've had very good results from my regimen and still have improvements after years of treatment. Don't know about percentages, we'd need some kind of poll for that.