Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Ray's Stance

Reaction score
I bought a Dr Pen microneedle off Amazon and have noticed a massive differences to how it feels compared to the derma stamp . I used a derma roller before and a derma stamp at 1.5 length but nothing really changed. I've done the Dr Pen about 4 times now and my scalp is much redder afterwards with maybe one or two spots of blood. It does feel miles better and like it's doing something but this photo looks like sh1te tbh. I can feel more stubby hairs and feel at weak spots whispy hairs, but as you can tell, the photos in the harshest lighting don't really help andni think it makes it look even worse. As per my other posts I basically live in dermmatch and it looks passible. Anyway that's my two cents. I feel it is doing something and I will continue. I'm also on minoxidil and nizoral. I see people posting stuff without photos all the time so decided to share one, even though I look awful without stuff shading my scalp. Cheers
View attachment 171406
This was three months ago above...
Slight harsher lighting I think too.
And today below.

Attachments

• IMG_20220119_144528.jpg
    IMG_20220119_144528.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 191

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score
So, 3 years since I bought it, my dr pen A6 stopped working. Now it bothers me to spend another 100€ in a new one. A dermaroller will do the job?

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd venture to say that his results are due to topical finasteride and not microneedling. He's either using 2.5 mg or 5 mg of finasteride topically every day.

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no, all hairs need DHT to grow. body hair is an example.
scalp hairs have DHT a lot of years before puberty, sebaceous gland need this hormone to make sebum.
Till scientists dont take the idea never we shall advance.....
DHT increases reactive oxygen species like hydrogen peroxide which increases the PH of tge environnement. Prolactin receptor is extremely upregulated (by hundred times) in a high PH

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The drug that follica mechinzem is based on
.Group buy on discord.

We are back - stronger than ever because now we ensure that future Discord server bans won't destroy our community.

PM @BackUpRobot#8203 with an arbitrary message to let us know that you want to be notified in case a new server needs to be established :).

And join the Vert-group

https://discord.gg/xFSZzbTRuq

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT increases reactive oxygen species like hydrogen peroxide which increases the PH of tge environnement. Prolactin receptor is extremely upregulated (by hundred times) in a high PH
Yes, oxigen sopcies reactives are not good for hair, this mechanism is the same with oxidizied sebum

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The drug that follica mechinzem is based on
.Group buy on discord.

We are back - stronger than ever because now we ensure that future Discord server bans won't destroy our community.

PM @BackUpRobot#8203 with an arbitrary message to let us know that you want to be notified in case a new server needs to be established :).

And join the Vert-group

https://discord.gg/xFSZzbTRuq
Follica mechanism isn't based on verteporfin.

You guys have not presented a clear use case for vert.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follica mechanism isn't based on verteporfin.

You guys have not presented a clear use case for vert.
Its based on the same idea that while you have injury the body decied wether to create skin cells or HF cells. Vert help its choose HF

Reactions: 300

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did anyone needling experience a temporary shed of thin hair? I started needling again with a pen at 1mm while using OM for a few months and I'm defiantly in a worse spot 2-3 sessions later then when I started.