just wanted to share my experience with hair regrowth and ask some questions

i am having pretty good succes with Follicare, started about 4 months ago
on a scale from 0 to 10 i would rate Follicare as 7

regimen,
morning: pill + shampoo + spray + massage
night: same as morning + 5% minoxidil
other: multivitamins + exersize + regular sex
i don't use any conditioners or hair sprays or other products
+ i take blackstrap molasses one teaspoon every day to prevent gray hair and have only a few single grays so far.

i decided to go natural product route that's why i picked Follicare,
the pills and spray have natural DHT blockers, the spray is very powerfull vasodiolator with niacin as main thing, much more powerful than minoxidil i think. the shampoo is pretty powerful also.

before that i tried Hair Genesis, but quit because it was working only
marginally... they use no vasodialators, just natural dht blockers.

WHAT I NOTICED when on Follicare:
- increased hair thickness
- shadding stopped
- darkenning of hair
- increase in hair density

the downside is:
- the minoxidil solution which is alcohol based and is greasy
that's why i apply it only at night, else hair looks greasy.
- scalp flakes, probably from alcohol in the minoxidil

overall pretty satisfied with the product and plan to continue to use it.
my friends/family noticed changes in my hair and were vary curious about what happened. thought i started dying my hair...

my main concern is this, I WANT EVEN MORE HAIR, i still want the hair to grow LIKE CRAZY, ie iwant get to the point where it was as thick when i was 20 years old, ie another 30-50% gain in thickness would do it...

ie the main problem with the major 3 products, ie dht blockers, vasodialators + detoxifiers is that they maximize existing hair growth, stop hair loss and increase hair thickness
but their dormant hair follical revival action is limited.

So to get the dormant follicals to wake up I plan to add Folligen copper peptides + refined emu oil + nizoral to my regimen with the hope that those 3 will help wake up the follicals and help with scalp flaking problems.

questions:

1. any products out there that specifically target dorman follicals to wake them up?

2. anybody tried emu oil and got positive results?

3. there is conflicting information about weight lifting exersize vs hair loss,
the general line is this: if you exersize heavily lifting weights that increases levels of testasterone, thus higher risk of dht formation, thus higher risk or hair loss... the common observation is that most body builders are bald or balding...
so is this true or not?

4. same thing about correlation of frequency of sex vs hair loss, the information is conflicting again.
some evidence suggests that too much sex is bad for hair... ie too much
testasterone production required to replenish semen, ie some say ( some studies ) that men that have fuller hair are less sexually aggressive...
then there is the totally opposite view where if you refrain from sex you get accumulation of dht and thus increased risk of hair loss.
then another camp argues that frequency of sex has no affect as body regulates itself.
i tend to think that you gotta get laid regularly to clear your pipes to get the new juices going, ie regular sex is good for you and for the hair.
but which one is thrue? any studies done on that?

finally about gray hair: i heard that there is a french company that is comming out with a product called Promel, 80% succes rate at turning gray hair back into normal color. anybody tried it yet?
i take blackstrap molasses ( heavy in mineral, copper ) which suppose to help body to make melonin. so far so good... i am almost 40 and no gray hair.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
its minoxidil that gives u the hair dude.

G

no dude, it's not the minoxidil... because for the first 4 months, 2 months on Hair Genesis and 2 months on Follicare i DID NOT use minoxidil at all and
i had good results without minoxidil.

so i know 100% that it's not the minoxidil...

ok, the difference between the minoxidil and other vasodiolators is this:
- minoxidil has very mild but prolonged effect
- other vasodiolators like niacin have very strong effect but shorter duration

vasodiolator: chemical that expands blood vessels, allowing more blood
to flow to the applied area.

so don't confuse yourself and others.
minoxidil is not the miracle product, it's just a mild vasodiolator discovered accidently.

Follicare contains numerous vasodiolator ingredients, including niacin
and they supply minoxidil in a separate bottle as a side kick vasodiolator...
the use of which is optional. many people want to go 100% natural and don't want minoxidil, that's why minoxidil shipped separately as an option by Follicare, bottom line these guys are smart...

overall you need 3 ingredients in your hair regrowth formula:
1. dht blocker
2. vasodiolater
3. scalp detox and maintenance

follicare has all 3 in there, all natural + minoxidil as an option if you want to go chemical on your hair...

more info:
Scalpmed is another company that uses minoxidil but it's their main ingredient but the big difference is that Scalpmed found a way to deliver
minoxidil to the follical without the use of harsh chemicals like alcohol
and other greasy stuff and found a method to keep minoxidil in the follical longer without irritating scalp.

that's why i am thinking of replacing minoxidil that comes with Follicare either with minoxidil with azelaic acid or minoxidil from Scalpmed.

the best regimen is typically a COMBINATION of different products from
different manufacturers and must be as close to natural as possible...

know your details and facts...

regards.

beaner

Reaction score
bluelagoon said:
the best regimen is typically a COMBINATION of different products from
different manufacturers and must be as close to natural as possible...

know your details and facts...

regards.

Actually, the best regimen is Propecia/Avodart, minoxidil, and perhaps Nizoral. Know your details and facts. BTW, how long have you actually been selling Follicare products?

whiteboy

Reaction score
asdas

Scalpmed is really greasy too they say its not after a while but what i notice its greasy all day unlike rogain which makes your hair look kinda dry but what do i know

djthomas85

Reaction score
the guy has only 2 posts, hes obv selling the product.
i hate these people! trying to f*** about with peoples lives, hair is a clearly a major issue and people sign on and try to sell their nonsense products! messing with peoples heads! do these people get a kick out seeing people fail, and knowing their going to fail just so they get their money, what pricks!

hairforce9

Established Member
Reaction score
you obviously know ALOT about Follicare... Just as a typical salesman for Follicare would.. nice try

RaginDemon

Reaction score
BAN HIS QUEER ASH!

Big 3 owns follicare and his mom.

MSFB

Established Member
Reaction score
i doubt hes selling anything, he says he used a load of other stuff, and still hasnt got the results he wants. and he only rated it 7/10.

djthomas85

Reaction score
bullshit, hes obv fooled u then. its to obvious if he says 10/10 and doesnt mask the item with another product, but when someone questioned it was mainly from minoxidil he replied back it wasnt.

MSFB

Established Member
Reaction score
...maybe it wasnt?

no one is gonna run out and buy folliwhatever just becuase one guy had minor success with it. even if he is just trying to sell it hes obviously not doing a very good job.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
MSFB said:
...maybe it wasnt?

no one is gonna run out and buy folliwhatever just becuase one guy had minor success with it. even if he is just trying to sell it hes obviously not doing a very good job.

he is balding and stupid.

G

alright all of you minoximorons and propecia qweers.

you wanna suck on the big pharma tits, GET TO IT...

i ain't gonna throw perl in front of the pigs...

i have absolutely no affiliation with Follicare, never had, never peddled sh.t for a living and never will, just a satisfied customer with thick hair...

i get banned being nice trying to tell the truth about a good product and you moron call me a spammer...

f*****g fags..

beaner

Reaction score
oh you'll be banned now, I'm sure. I guess I didn't even need to publicly post your PM to me. You just proved to everyone what you are. Can you guys believe he's almost 40? ......and the language :shock: :shock:

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm not understanding how you're getting frustrated at how people don't believe you. If you are in fact experiencing thick hair regrowth with Follicare then shouldn't you be happy for yourself and think of the people that don't believe you as "it's your loss." If you really want to prove your point then post before and after pics or something...people wont just take your word for it.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
if that product really works, I think everyone will know it by now. I have never even heard about it til he brought it out.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
39 yrs old still lying lol