Velus hairs, terminal or not?

Did your velus hairs become terminal?

• Total voters

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how many peoples velus hairs turned terminal on the hairline? I have lots but they are very small and very blonde, would be good to know the rate of peoples success

beaner

Reaction score
I've had dozens, if not hundreds, of vellus hair go terminal in the last few months. My hairline is completely different than it was 6 months ago....much more how "it used to be".

JustinM71

Established Member
Reaction score
That's really encouraging news Beaner. I've just added minoxidil 5% to my regimen so I hope to eventually see some changes like yours down the track.

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yep, vellus on my temples were sitting there for about 5 months, they shed, and are now coming in as terminals

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wangho75 said:
yep, vellus on my temples were sitting there for about 5 months, they shed, and are now coming in as terminals
ive been on this site for like 2 years and you always post the same exact thing. these temple vellus hairs have fallen out and are "now coming in" terminal over 100 times in your previous posts.

JustAddHair

Reaction score
JayB said:
wangho75 said:
ive been on this site for like 2 years and you always post the same exact thing. these temple vellus hairs have fallen out and are "now coming in" terminal over 100 times in your previous posts.

You guys crack me up. lol
wangho do you mean your temple vellus hairs?

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
JayB said:
wangho75 said:

Well Jay B seeing as I was wanting a overall view from people of success on the hairline and not just asking you it doesnt really matter if you have posted that in some of my other posts... this is to find out a percentage of people with success in this area hence the poll.