Use both

mediatech

Reaction score
Use the Emu Oil with the spray for the strongest effect. The oil causes the spray to penetrate deeper into the scalp.

The lotion was to weak for me. I use the spray over my entire head than Emu Oil to keep the spray from drying out. It looks like you're using gel.

If you don't want the gel look then apply less oil and rub your hair with a damp towel to remove excess oil.

G

mediatech said:
Use the Emu Oil with the spray for the strongest effect. The oil causes the spray to penetrate deeper into the scalp.

The lotion was to weak for me. I use the spray over my entire head than Emu Oil to keep the spray from drying out. It looks like you're using gel.

If you don't want the gel look then apply less oil and rub your hair with a damp towel to remove excess oil.

No offense but that regimen is not going to do much for your hair loss.

:lol:

Stingray

Reaction score
Yes it has brucey, look at his before and after pictures!

G

Stingray said:
Yes it has brucey, look at his before and after pictures!

If you are referring to the two side by sides in his avatar, I stand by my original statement.

:hairy:

jackster

Reaction score
i agree bruce lee....he will eventually find his way to minoxidil and an anti-androgen.......

Jimmy5000

Reaction score
I think his hairline looks bloody horrible.

I don't think that its appropriate to be insulting other people's hair on this message board. Some of us have better or worse hairlines than others.

On a side note, is that really a NW2? Because if it is, I'm a NW1 for sure...

G

Jimmy5000 said:
I think his hairline looks bloody horrible.

I don't think that its appropriate to be insulting other people's hair on this message board. Some of us have better or worse hairlines than others.

On a side note, is that really a NW2? Because if it is, I'm a NW1 for sure...

No insult intended, but in MHO, if he keeps on with his current treatment plan, he won't even have a hairline soon.

Jimmy5000

Reaction score
Oh I agree that his regimen isn't going to do much for his hair. However, it might keep his scalp healthier, which I think is just as important as growing back the hair.

G

Jimmy5000 said:
Oh I agree that his regimen isn't going to do much for his hair. However, it might keep his scalp healthier, which I think is just as important as growing back the hair.

Your logic does not compute. Are you saying that having a healthy scalp (whatever that means) is just as important even if it led to total baldness?

Redbone

Reaction score
He is a good candidate for the island of hair in the middle like I was. A truly terrifying occurence. All hair recedes at the temple and then receeds around to the back of the frontal region forming a mote or hair island. People are ruthless when this happens, because its so obvious.

Jimmy5000

Reaction score
The basic logic behind what I'm saying is that a healthy scalp feels better and doesn't get irritated, flaky, dry, etc. Hair growth is purely a cosmetic thing. While a lot of people on here are completely obsessed with the cosmetic aspect of hairloss, I was equally upset about my head feeling worse and getting easily irritated as I started the male pattern baldness process.

G

Jimmy5000 said:
The basic logic behind what I'm saying is that a healthy scalp feels better and doesn't get irritated, flaky, dry, etc. Hair growth is purely a cosmetic thing. While a lot of people on here are completely obsessed with the cosmetic aspect of hairloss, I was equally upset about my head feeling worse and getting easily irritated as I started the male pattern baldness process.

That is fine and that was not what my original comment was directed at. BTW- curing an irritated scalp is a lot easier than regrowing hair. Most of us would rather have hair and deal with irritation I would wager.

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey I wager I dont even know why bruce is here?
Your in your 50's godsake, everyone expects hairloss then!
Man I would be in heaven if I had hairloss only in my 50's, sh*t even in my 30's I wouldnt care about hairloss. You are one sad old man if youspend your time on hair loss forums at that old age. Ain't you got any grand cheildren you can tell stories too?

G

pharoh said:
Hey I wager I dont even know why bruce is here?
Your in your 50's godsake, everyone expects hairloss then!
Man I would be in heaven if I had hairloss only in my 50's, sh*t even in my 30's I wouldnt care about hairloss. You are one sad old man if youspend your time on hair loss forums at that old age. Ain't you got any grand cheildren you can tell stories too?

Thanks for your opinion on my life and how I should live it. I was waiting for some wisdom and guidance and wow, here it is!!

PS- work on your grammar, spelling and punctuation.

Can I go drive my Porsche now??

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL. sh*t man you got a porsche?!

Yeh my grammar ain't too good when I'm pissed but had a sleep now so it should be a bit better...Damn man I'm jealous of you still though if you only have to worry about hairloss in your 50's :)

Maybe its my second day on proscar making me cranky heh

G

pharoh said:
LOL. sh*t man you got a porsche?!

Yeh my grammar ain't too good when I'm pissed but had a sleep now so it should be a bit better...Damn man I'm jealous of you still though if you only have to worry about hairloss in your 50's :)

Maybe its my second day on proscar making me cranky heh

It is all fine. I really don't WORRY about hair loss but I do treat it, as I have grown attached to my hair and want to keep it around if I can. If I lose it, I lose it.

Won't be the first thing I have lost.

Don't be jealous, in 25 yrs I will be dead.

Take care!

:D