Update of my new regimen

G

I used to have very thick curly hair. When I was 16 I noticed hairloss. It was not much at the time. Later when I was 18 I lost a lot of hair. So I looked on internet if there was a solution. I saw aminexil. I used it, the shedding stopped my hair became thicker, but no regrowth. Then I was reading everywhere that aminexil was crap. I discontinued.

Then I used minoxidil 2%. My hair wasn't shedding, little regrowth, but my face got swollen. I always have a swollen face, but on minoxidil it was worse.
And my heart was racing. I had to discontinue.

After the minoxidil I used 1.25mg proscar a day. After one month the wood was dead. I had to discontinue.

Then I used crinagen and I added some spironolactone and arginine. The shedding stopped. Some regrowth. Somehow even the topical Dht inhibitor caused erection problems for me. 3weeks ago I stopped using crinagen.

Now the only thing I use is topical arginine. I emptied the crinagen bottle, cleaned it, filled it with water, added baby oil( I don't know why I did that) and added 10g arginine. I use this twice a day. In the morning and in the evening I spray the topical on almost the entire scalp. Then I massage my scalp. One hour later I shampoo my hair. The shedding has almost stopped, I have hundreds of vellus hairs on my head. The only thing that bugs is that my eyebrows are getting thicker. I advice everyone to use a arginine topical. Use it for a month. If it does not help stop using it.

I wish everybody good luck in their battle.

:rockon:

G

Guys it has been on month or a bit more that I have been using topical arginine. The results are SUPERB. The vellus( how do you spell that) hairs haven't yet become terminal, but they have become thicker, stronger and longer. It seems they will become terminal. It's like my forehead has become smaller; my hair is so much better and continues to improve. At this rate I think I'll regrow a lot of hair before the end of the year.

Side-effects are thicker eyebrows( I also had this when I was using minoxidil). No problem though: I'll let them be lasered away. I also have dry skin and dry eyes, but I'm not sure if this is due the arginine topical. Could it be because of the arginine?

I'm planning to add a strong anti-oxidant and folic acid. I remember Oxhide recommending these products if you were to improve nitric oxide.

I'm not saying it will do the same for you guys, but just give it a go for a month or two. If it doesn't help. Just discontinue. It's very cheap to make.

Good luck to everyone :rockon:

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys it has been on month or a bit more that I have been using topical arginine. The results are SUPERB. The vellus( how do you spell that) hairs haven't yet become terminal, but they have become thicker, stronger and longer.

Sounds good. Lets see how you progress...

G

Redbone wrote

Cesim, soon they will be calling you uni-brow

I hope not 8O

timmerman wrote

Where do you get arginine???I'm ready to try something more than just finasteride and nizoral....

just type arginine on yahoo.com and you'll have 100 of results.

You only need 10gr for a 4 oz

Reaction score
sup cesim,

Congrats. But it sounds too good to be true but I am gonna try it out cas its so dirt cheap. I did a google on l-arginine and found there are pills and creams. I seen some cream w/ l-arginine on some sex-shop's wbesite but its like $50 where as the pills are $12 for 500mg and $20 for 1000mg ~ for about 100 tablets.

What do you use and how exactly do u use it?

Redbone

Reaction score
The oral dosage that showed results was 3g a day. Side effects include huge loads and a very active libido as well as a firmer erection. Since I have been taking 2g a day I am now known as Peter "Gyser" North to the ladies. And my ding dong stands straighter than he has in several years. I am quite interested in the topical solution as well.

jeyyu007

Reaction score
l-arginine

Hey all:
where does one get the topical l-arginine. Also what are the side effects if anyone knows of this??. thanks.

G

Jeyyu007 wrote

Hey all:
where does one get the topical l-arginine. Also what are the side effects if anyone knows of this??. thanks.

Read my first message. There are places where you can buy it,but I don't want to give the links, because I don't want people to think I'm working for them.

G

To make a 4 oz topical all you need is 10g of arginine and a few drops of baby oil(this softens the hair, cause arginine makes your hair very hard) and of course water.

You can add 1 proscar pill( first make it very fine). Then you will have a Dht inhibitor in your topical.

If you ask why should I use arginine for hairloss. There is huge info on it on this site. Go to the search option and type Oxhide. Then you'll see his topic on arginine.

Good luck to everyone :rockon:

G

I use L-arginine USP( don't know what that means) made by Mushashi.
I bought the 75g arginine. Should be cheap. This is enough for one your one year.

:smoke:

Reaction score
Thanx cesim,

Man, I think i need to invest in a chemistry lab set. Do they still sell those small ones for kids to practice on? J/K. Just wondering Cesim, how did u come up w/ this formula ?

G

Johnny Tightlips wrote

Thanx cesim,

Man, I think i need to invest in a chemistry lab set. Do they still sell those small ones for kids to practice on? J/K. Just wondering Cesim, how did u come up w/ this formula ?

No thanks man.

Some time ago there was a guy called Oxhide here. He started a topic on arginine. He used a product and said he had regrown almost all of his hair.
I got interested and thought I'll make my own topical.

The first time I just added some arginine to my Crinagen. I had side-effects from crinagen. So I discontinued.My hair was getting worse. Everything I had used, had given me side-effects.

A month ago when my hair really started to thin, I thought this time I'll make a topical without Dht inhibitors. Results: My hair is definitely improving and so is the wood.

About the formula I can only say IT'S TOP SECRET :hairy:
J/K. The first time I used topical arginine I added 18 g of arginine to my topical. I was getting headaches. Therefore I lowered the arginine.
Also the first topical made my hair very hard. Therefore I have added baby oil. Nothing special. Water is a very good transport vehicle( At least that's wat I have heard).

Good luck to everyone. :smoke:

joe_mama

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey

Cesim, most other topical makers some kind of transporter....it's weird that just water would work that well. Natural Grow which is supposed to be a topical arginine has some type of salt crystals which creates a hostil environment for the arginine making the arginine attacted to you scalp. Plus I think there is some other stuff to make it last long in storage. But if it's working.......

G

I had all the time side-effects. I think I'm very responsive to treatments. You could use aloe vera as a transport vehicle. About your storage question: I intend to make a new topical every month.

Succes Joey :rockon:

xXx

Established Member
Reaction score
RedBone
where do u buy ur L-arg from? Most of the internet sites have 500 mg L-ars caps. so do u pop 4 tabs per day?

thx