Unsuccess Stories Forum

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
Just like we have the "Success Stories Forum" shouldn't we have the "Unsuccessful Stories Forum" for people that no matter what treatment they make they can not get results.
Maybe they'll face the unavoidable and consider earlier the Hair Transplant or other cosmetic surgery procedure. :jackit:

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's retarded.

1. It would be "Unsucessful stories forum"

2. This site is about trying to help people and keep them motivated and happy , no need to make them feel down by showing them that not everyone slows down or regrows their hair.

3.There would be way too many people posting who wouldn't have stuck to their regimens. There are already 1000's of people who start treatments , get the intial shedding and think because they're losing the battle because of the shedding.

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
"...them motivated and happy..." year after year without results? I dont think so...

"...no need to make them feel down by showing them that not everyone slows down or regrows their hair....", OK! keep throwing money away as long as you are happy...but ignorant.

eXVee

Established Member
Reaction score
decro435 said:
3.There would be way too many people posting who wouldn't have stuck to their regimens. There are already 1000's of people who start treatments , get the intial shedding and think because they're losing the battle because of the shedding.

That would be the main reason!

vipergts

Established Member
Reaction score
I kind of agree with the OP partially. Everyone seems to be more inclined to lean towards positive experiences and reject negative ones. If you are struggling with treatments I guess you could always post in the general discussions area. But bottom line is that if finasteride, minoxidil, dutasteride and nizoral don't cut it for you, quit wasting your time. Either go for a wig or hair transplant or just shave your head.

If you notice, almost everyone in the success section has used finasteride and minoxidil to fuel their results. These guys are ULTRA responders and are the minority of male pattern baldness sufferers. Majority of the people get minimal results or simply mantain. In fact I don't think I have benefitted much for any of the treatments out there, but I still continue to try.

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
Exactly vipergts!
The truth hurts but it's the truth...

Petchsky

Reaction score
Maintaining what hair you have IS a success.

Cassin

Reaction score
Risugo said:
Exactly vipergts!
The truth hurts but it's the truth...

The truth is people claim they fail and have no clue how the product works, why it should work and when it works.

"I tok Propaca and 4 thre weks and it didn work...wtf?!?!? so I stopped its a skam!!!!!"

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
A forum like that would just be a gift for tin-foil hat 'Brain-Fog' conspiracists and their crackpot theories.

Leave that for propeciahelp.com :thumbdown2:

scorpiolove74

Established Member
Reaction score
In todays world of hair and good looks there are many good options for hair loss.
The only possible reasons for unsuccess is someone not willing to get a hair transplant, or a hairpiece, or seek professional treatments or going on the big three. Ive been balding for ten years and still havent given up hope on one day restoring my hair,so If a person like myself sees a light of hope, anybody can be positive in my opinion. My advice is to take action as soon as you can about your hair loss and explore your options and decide whats best for you.