Turkish Company Develops Treatment For Baldness As An Alternative To Hair Transplantation

bekeero

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The company, which operates in the United States, launched four months ago tests in Turkey, in partnership with the Faculty "Jarrah Pasha" medical, of the University of Istanbul.
The new treatment consists mainly of a special substance, which helps to grow hair in the head, after being regularly applied to the skin.
The testing and testing phase is continuing in 14 health centers, spread over 10 Turkish cities, to date, 625 people.

If the tests are successful, the resulting material will be effective in the treatment of bald people without the need for hair transplantation, and will be the first local production in this area.

In an interview with Anatolia, test coordinator Dr. Sardar Oglu said he expected the phase to be completed by August 2020.

He added that the preliminary results show the success of treatment in principle, and that the use will be of both sexes.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The company, which operates in the United States, launched four months ago tests in Turkey, in partnership with the Faculty "Jarrah Pasha" medical, of the University of Istanbul.
The new treatment consists mainly of a special substance, which helps to grow hair in the head, after being regularly applied to the skin.
The testing and testing phase is continuing in 14 health centers, spread over 10 Turkish cities, to date, 625 people.

If the tests are successful, the resulting material will be effective in the treatment of bald people without the need for hair transplantation, and will be the first local production in this area.

In an interview with Anatolia, test coordinator Dr. Sardar Oglu said he expected the phase to be completed by August 2020.

He added that the preliminary results show the success of treatment in principle, and that the use will be of both sexes.

"special substance" already looks weird without specifying what it is...

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Cerrahpaşa not "Jarrah Pasha", it's a good university but I doubt they will develop something significantly...

Is the Doctor called Serdar Oğlu or Dr. Serdaroğlu?

I know a hair transplant surgeon called Serdaroğlu in Istanbul that is quite good, is it the same one?

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cerrahpaşa not "Jarrah Pasha", it's a good university but I doubt they will develop something significantly...

Is the Doctor called Serdar Oğlu or Dr. Serdaroğlu?

I know a hair transplant surgeon called Serdaroğlu in Istanbul that is quite good, is it the same one?

SAMUMED????

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think they talk about SAMUMED, it has the same number of people in rehearsal "625" and is done in Turkey.

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
Away from the expected side effects of this.. it will not help a ton of people who had hair transplants and all their existing follicles have been destroyed. Especially on the hands of a retarted turko surgeon “and his f***** techs/fagget techs”.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Away from the expected side effects of this.. it will not help a ton of people who had hair transplants and all their existing follicles have been destroyed. Especially on the hands of a retarted turko surgeon “and his f***** techs/fagget techs”.

exaggerates, I wear 2 transplants and I have miniaturized hair even between grafted hair, for that they should transplant the whole head

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well...magic substance..?
We have the DHT reducers
We have the vasodilator
We have the anagen/ growth phase increasers.
We have all tried them.
JAK-inhibitors are anagen increasers.
To explore them I got the two most potent herbals + tofacitinib.
Also for the adventurous one can get estrogen gel in a tube.
I hope some of this sh*t works.