Tsuji Hair Cloning Q And A Information: Needs Translation

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t be naive. It will take another 10 years to see on long term how good is this treatment.
I think we all realize that.

However, the first step is to actually see a person with a full head of hair from this treatment.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is just a necessary step on his greater goal to make other more complex human organs

The problem is that pilosebaceous unit the most complex organ in human being. In it exist all the biological system in our body, it is more easy create a heart or a liver in the lab than a simple huma scalp hair.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
which university did you do your phd in molecular biology? i watched an interview with tsuji and he said making actual functional organs like a liver or a heart is f*****g hard compared to hair. but if you have deeper insight you should write him maybe you can be part of his team
I would believe anything from a guy who is using essential oil incl jojoba oil for his male pattern baldness. In India, people apply these oils everyday and they still go bald.

Last edited:

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would believe anything from a guy who is using essential oil incl jojoba oil for his male pattern baldness. In Indian, people apply these oils everyday and they still go bald.

If you are bald, using jojoba plus EO´s you will be bald, ..., but if you have normal hair and you use jojoba plus EO´s you dont´t lose hair, ...., avoiding common hair loss. This is the great difference.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
which university did you do your phd in molecular biology? i watched an interview with tsuji and he said making actual functional organs like a liver or a heart is f*****g hard compared to hair. but if you have deeper insight you should write him maybe you can be part of his team

Tsuji know very well that nerves, inmmunologic, circulatory, hormonal system exist in the pilosebaceous unit, even the stem cells to make some hair cycles, different from brain, heart, spleen tssues. But if he do not know it, time to read literature ;)
An example

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982208016266

Last edited:

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So our children will have a cure for sure, but, right now, the average Joe has a small chance to get his hair back in the small time span of his life that actually matters.

Ok, now my plans are to keep using the finasteride AND get a hair transplant soon. When I am forty and this "cure" becomes affordable, I will get bald and then clone my hair.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it was a great advance without any doubt, but it was in 2012 in mouse including bioengineered vibrissa follicle germ,...., more than 7 years ...., any recent paper in humans?

Last edited:

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice try, but the references talk about the Tsuji 2012 paper (ref 19) and ref 53 and 54 are older and also in mice.
The author conclude: "This study demonstrated the potential of tissue stem cells isolated from adult hair follicles to develop into human hair follicles in the field of regenerative medicine"

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
, Yasuhiro Sugimura, the president of Organ Technologies said it will be commercialized in 2020 https://www.gov-online.go.jp/eng/publicity/book/hlj/html/201810/201810_10_en.html then he said it will commercialize 10 years later it's really funny i think japanese blogger is not real

“Regenerating hair follicles is the beginning of that road, and after preclinical and safety testing our goal is to implement it by 2020. Starting by curing baldness, our intention is to develop an industry aimed at improving quality of life.”

2 weeks and it's going to be out, boys! Who's ready! I AM!

Undertaker

My Regimen
Reaction score
“Regenerating hair follicles is the beginning of that road, and after preclinical and safety testing our goal is to implement it by 2020. Starting by curing baldness, our intention is to develop an industry aimed at improving quality of life.”

2 weeks and it's going to be out, boys! Who's ready! I AM!
Where is it written 2 weeks or were you being sarcastic. 2020 also includes December 2020

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That was a joke. As with all things, we can't even be sure it will be out by the end of 2020. We don't even know if they started human trials as planned.

I think this is great news even if it won't be monetarily feasible for many individuals. It means there is hope, a solution, and then it is feasible. Meaning other companies can do something similar.

I am just curious if this launches in 2020 beginning or end, how far will the others be and motivated.

Medusa01

My Regimen
Reaction score
salivary glands were also successful.Now it's time to succeed in hair

Attachments

• E6973420-30D2-465D-92E6-5B82FBB76AE9.jpeg
    E6973420-30D2-465D-92E6-5B82FBB76AE9.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 278