Trying To Leave male pattern baldness Aside...

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Many of you may have noticed my recent lack of contribution to the website forum and discussions, and there is a reason for this. I have been treating my hairloss for over 4 years now, and have not only achieved success in regrowing my hair, but also in maintaining it to a point where it no longer recedes or sheds.

This is not where it ends. I have posted data on my treatments, regimen, and periodic improvements for the past year that I have been on HairLossTalk.com, and I think that I have well proven the point on my own success. I want everyone to know that if they ever need someone to talk to or ask a question regarding hairloss, I will more than happily assist them with it.

I just think that I wasted so much time trying to save my hair and maintain my physical image, that I set myself behind allot of things that I should of done way earlier. Thank you for all the support and great information on the site HairLossTalk.com, as well as all the contributing members that made this place a safe refuge for tormented souls as a cause of hairloss. You have really made a difference in most of our lives for the better.

Peace, XL

0.jpg

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Major props, XL. I too sacrificed far too much time last year in the battle, but have learned to balance it out. Best of luck to you in your life.

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok. Is all your success from minoxidil?

Studies show that the major results stop at 1-2 years with minoxidil. Dod you find yourself gorwing hair at year 3-4?

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Congratulations man, you successfully accomplished what all of us are hoping for. That being said, your right, hairloss isn't the most important thing in our lives and sometimes it's hard to overlook that. It's funny how a bad hair day can ruin your entire day regardless of what other things transpired. Thanks for contributing and best of luck in the future. If worst comes to worst I think you could easily pull of the vin diesel look.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Healthy Nick said:
Ok. Is all your success from minoxidil?

Studies show that the major results stop at 1-2 years with minoxidil. Dod you find yourself gorwing hair at year 3-4?

Damn, Healthy Nick, you should be working in the White House press pool. It's always questions, questions with you! I remember that multi-page Minoxidil survey you posted here... and you were giving everyone sh*t for not 'filling it out correctly!' ha haha... ah, good times, good times...

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
[quote="Healthy Nick":65a13]Ok. Is all your success from minoxidil?

Damn, Healthy Nick, you should be working in the White House press pool. It's always questions, questions with you! I remember that multi-page Minoxidil survey you posted here... and you were giving everyone sh*t for not 'filling it out correctly!' ha haha... ah, good times, good times...[/quote:65a13]

:lol: Well, I'm getting ready for battle, and it takes a lot of preparation.