TripleA's Story

TripleA

Reaction score
Hello, all. I'd like to start off by saying thanks to those who created and help support this place. I know it's cliche and everyone says the same thing, but it really is a good place to come to share one's experience with those that are going throug the same things.

Anyway, I'm 28 and thinning both in the crown and in the front. It seemed to really start accelerating a few months ago. I've used Rogaine in the past, and actually saw some positive results. I still have some right now, but I thought I'd put that on hold considering that I got so frustrated with my recent hair loss, I got a prescription for Propecia. I've officially been on propecia for about 20 minutes, and I think I'm already having side effects! Actually, I think I just psyched myself out too much cause I was really nervous after hearing all the stories about this and that, but figured I need to give this a shot and see what happens. Hopefully, I can ride out whatever unpleasent feelings I'm having and reap the positive rewards.

Well, that's my story. I hope I made the right decision. Before I go, one quick question: would anyone recommend the simultaneous use of Rogaine with propecia? I've searched on this site and it looks like it certainly doesn't hurt anything, but I'm wondering to what extent is it an advantage? Should I just hang with Propecia for now?

Thanks for listening everyone...

-AAA

outgrowth

Established Member
Reaction score
I use both, and I recommend both! Also, try some Nizoral shampoo.
These are The Big Three. :wink: